Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

I'm thinking of getting a Spain one, but don't want to jinx my bet! lol

(How superstitious am I?!)

But I am tempted in getting a Spain one with Torres on the back then contact Liverpool to see if, if I was to send them the shirt and get them to get Torres to sign it for me. I did e-mail them they other week asking if I could and they just replied saying I would have to contact a different department at Liverpool Football Club but they didn't provide an e-mail address for this department, just the postal address.

as both Spain and Liverpool kits are made by Adidas probably not the best idea to send them a fake shirt in the post asking for an autograph!! :D

as both Spain and Liverpool kits are made by Adidas probably not the best idea to send them a fake shirt in the post asking for an autograph!! :D

Just a thought but if they are from Thailand, this may be a person who works in a sweatshop and can get cheaper stuff i.e discounts and sells them on.

Their contact details!

Wannisa Sangcharoen

Address 78/223 ,Chaiyapluek 2.

City Minburi

State Bangkok

Zip code 10510

Country Thailand

lol

But why would they put their contact details up if they were fake and had the chance of being caught :dunno:

Well as they are based in Thailand pretty much the counterfeiting capital of the world I think you could say there is a 99.9% they are fakes knocked up by 9 year old kids for a penny a day in some sweat shop.

Thanks a lot. I can't in any good conscience buy one now.

:(

lol

But why would they put their contact details up if they were fake and had the chance of being caught :dunno:

because an address does not always mean they sit there and answer the door have you never seen Panorama and the likes where they trace a business to an address that either doesn't exist, it's a residential property with some old dear living there or could be an office that is rented by the hour and a million other reasons.

These sort of fake shirts are sold openly on the streets in Thailand, China and so on just look at EBAY the amount of fakes that are sold with crazy prices that come from Thailand, Hong Kong, China and so on is crazy.

if something is to good to be true then it probably is.

Hark at those with moral outrage here who probably have no qualms with buying anything from Gap or Primark. Still, I'm happy with my shirt.

Whats the quality of material like. Looking at the portugal away shirt it looks like paper from the back of it.

I got a couple of schniders from Turkey from previous trips ,

Ac milan away - Shevchenko 7

Besiktas - Ilhan Manziz 26

Greece - Zagorakis 7 :cool:

Inter Milan home - Adriano 10

LA Galaxy - 23 Beckham

Argentina away - Messi 19 (was a gift but ill never ever wear it , Anyone at the tourny offers £3 its theres , lovely shirt)

few madrid/ barca shirts also , good quality in fairness , well worth the £6 each i paid for them

Well whether they are fake or not, that's not especially the point i'm trying to make is it..look at the pics of my Holland shirt compared to ones of 'reputable' vendors and it's identical!

I doubt anyone will be disappointed (until it falls apart on the first wash that is!)