Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Hmmmm just realized I saw a Spain shirt in Sports Direct in Nuneaton (Similar/Same shop to the cheap sports shop in Fosse Park) for 20 quid yesterday, It had no name on that back but for a Spain shirt with a name including P&P is 20 quid, plus I wouldn't have to wait.

I suppose I could buy a Spain shirt with no name of this site for only 14 quid including P&P but I would have to wait.

Tempting. TBH I'm not sure i'd wear the shirt after this tournament anyway, is it really worth it? Unless as I said my plan was to send it off to Liverpool and get Torres to sign it for me if they would allow it.

:dunno:

A size that will fit you?

Seriously on the Ronaldo shirt that I am ordering think I will order Medium, then in UK sizes that is a large?

That would help yeah,

I think my Leicester shirt is a large, so I'm going medium on these.

I was about ready to jizz all over the screen when I saw the Bundesliga section. Then clicked it and saw just Schalke & munich.

Biggest let down ever.

I fancy a Bayern Munich number , probably Toni

Possibly the worst tournament any decent player has ever had.

Yeah perhaps , been a fan of his style of play for last few years . Was awful in this tourny though