Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

I was actually thinking about getting that, it don't look too bad. But I would probably get sick and tired of people saying "Who the **** are they?"

I would love that lol

And erm yeah I was this close to buying the german home & away kits but I stopped before giving my card details out, doesn't really seem very secure... :blink::unsure:

I've bought that Ghana shirt with 18 HAMMOND on the back and the Nigeria shirt with 22 AKINIBIYI on the back, just waiting for an email on the Jamaican shirt with 20 BENJAMIN on the back. God, we've been blessed over the years haven't we with international recognition for our boys.

I've bought that Ghana shirt with 18 HAMMOND on the back and the Nigeria shirt with 22 AKINIBIYI on the back, just waiting for an email on the Jamaican shirt with 20 BENJAMIN on the back. God, we've been blessed over the years haven't we with international recognition for our boys.

:crylaugh: Was thinking about buying the Ghana shirt but I'm not sure I'd put Hammond on the back. :thumbup:

Around 7 days ish I think. They should have received the payment for yours mate so we'll wait and see if it turns up in a week lol

I want it for Sunday. Although If it doesn't come by then it'll probably be a blessing as I'll probably get battered wearing a german shirt in Coalville lol

I got mine today, I honestly do not know if they are fake. I compared them to an official shirt I bought and could not tell the difference. I did notice though that on the Netherlands shirt, the writing inside the collar, a bit was torn off and also where it says Nike Fit, there is a white pad under the shirt.

Also on my Portugal shirt, there was a loose thread on the Nike logo but that can easily be cut off. There is a possibility that they could be factory rejects but both the shirts could do with a good Iron though lol. I am very pleased though at the price.

I will post pictures if anyone requests

Edited by lavrentis

I got mine today, I honestly do not know if they are fake. I compared them to an official shirt I bought and could not tell the difference. I did notice though that on the Netherlands shirt, the writing inside the collar, a bit was torn off and also where it says Nike Fit, there is a white pad under the shirt.

Also on my Portugal shirt, there was a loose thread on the Nike logo but that can easily be cut off. There is a possibility that they could be factory rejects but both the shirts could do with a good Iron though lol. I am very pleased though at the price.

I will post pictures if anyone requests

yeh get some pics up pleasseee :D