Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Hahaha might bite the bullet, can't be worse quality than some of what the fanshop have been selling!

This seller has more feedback if anybody was tempted http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32454339680.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liking the look of the Japan Okazaki shirts on Soccer777. Might treat myself with the money I didn't use going to Bournemouth away. Never used it before so could anyone please help with a few questions?

Are the shirts and printing decent quality?

Has anyone had any bad experiences on it like being charged more for the shirt after they bought it initially?

How long do they take to deliver?

this is what i got from Soccer777 in Christmas,the logo is embroidered

KFEdaDC.jpg?1

If you look in the feedback there's been one ordered by J***n C from the USA. that's not our Jordon is it?

Haha I only just noticed this lol

No, it wasn't me. I'm not a Jordan C, and I got so wrapped up in Premier League fever that I ordered an official shirt through the club's site and spent stupid money lol

• Like 1

Haha I only just noticed this lol

No, it wasn't me. I'm not a Jordan C, and I got so wrapped up in Premier League fever that I ordered an official shirt through the club's site and spent stupid money lol

that is the difference between Jordan C and Jordans.lol...

• 2 weeks later...

What's the quality like on Aliexpress? Looking to buy new shirts for our 5 a side team?

How long to deliver to Aus?

Thanks

For football shirts it's pretty good. How long to Australia I wouldn't know but expect weeks rather than days. Also since I ordered from there I've had shit loads of spam so use another email address.

What's the quality like on Aliexpress? Looking to buy new shirts for our 5 a side team?

How long to deliver to Aus?

Thanks

I wear an england one for my 5 aside........... no dfferent to the legit ones IMO.

delivery around 3 weeks