Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

But it's taking money away from your OWN club.

The amount of money I've spent on my own club this season as well as seasons before this totally eclipses a £40 shirt. Besides, if the club actually had any sizes for the away and third shirts this Christmas they wouldn't have lost any money!! Bought a home shirt from the club shop on release day last season. Was going to get a third shirt for my birthday in September, no sizes except small, xl and xxl and same at Christmas. So in effect they haven't lost anything Edited by It'sblueupnorth

We got 4 shirts from AliExpress a few months ago, all with names and numbers - $25 aud each posted. Took about 3 to 4 weeks to get here as they were waiting for enough orders to do a run.

They are good quality shirts but you have to watch the transfers and iron them back on a few times.

The crown above the I on ours is yellow, I thought it was suppose to be gold..?? 

First shirts I haven't bought from the club or at least got real ones, but with the high postage cost and exchange rate, I couldn't afford it.

I couldn't find one shop is Aus that sold LCFC jerseys - hopefully that will change now..

Edited by MadKaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not trolling, genuine question, not a Leicester fan but been on this site number of years as a keen reader, not so much a poster, would get Vardy but I think his number is even harder to predict than Kane's!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help? I really want a France shirt with Kante 5 on it (before he becomes player of the tournament and leaves). 

I can see it online (without name and number) for extortionate prices. Is there anywhere I can find it a) at a reasonable price and b) with the option of official name/numbering??

thanks in hope! 

Can anyone help? I really want a France shirt with Kante 5 on it (before he becomes player of the tournament and leaves). 

I can see it online (without name and number) for extortionate prices. Is there anywhere I can find it a) at a reasonable price and b) with the option of official name/numbering??

thanks in hope! 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-thai-quality-EURO-new-Franced-2016-survetement-football-home-away-Franced-soccer-jerseys-16-17/32669252816.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.122.HJatnU&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_10037_507_10032_10020_10017_10021_10022_401_10009_10008_10018_101_10019,searchweb201603_2&btsid=65184867-28b7-4675-91b4-de2231a5fd96

My mate works in Ireland and knows someone who does shirts. He got this today. Anyone with a keen eye tell if its any good? Temptd to get one myself.

looks more like the old one than the new one...