Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a couple including France away at the start of June and still no show. To be fair I wouldn't mind if the shirts did get lost in the post seeing as I ordered them before the squad numbers were announced and Kante bagged number 5!

Got a bunch of fakes for various family members who have jumped on the bandwagon and for my son who does have a genuine one but wants to wear it every day!

Colour slightly off and badge is a bit wrong, spacing between letters is wrong. Not really that bad though. Quality is roughly the same as the real ones (ie a bit cr ap)

Son also wants a Maidstone shirt now. I'm guessing getting a fake of those is going to be a challenge!

Got a bunch of fakes for various family members who have jumped on the bandwagon and for my son who does have a genuine one but wants to wear it every day!

Colour slightly off and badge is a bit wrong, spacing between letters is wrong. Not really that bad though. Quality is roughly the same as the real ones (ie a bit cr ap)

Son also wants a Maidstone shirt now. I'm guessing getting a fake of those is going to be a challenge!

Any chance of some pics please?

You're going to have to knit it yourself.

So, my fake shirt got delivered today. Fits really well, but looks a bit dodgy. Leicester badge looks a bit off. The lettering on the back seems like it will survive the wash,(should it be gold?) but I'm not sure about the king power on the front. i had a t-shirt before from alli express with the same print on the front. it disappeared in the first wash. Overall I'm happy with it for a tenner.

20160627_105655.jpg

20160627_105627.jpg

20160627_105607.jpg

20160627_105505.jpg

So, my fake shirt got delivered today. Fits really well, but looks a bit dodgy. Leicester badge looks a bit off. The lettering on the back seems like it will survive the wash,(should it be gold?) but I'm not sure about the king power on the front. i had a t-shirt before from alli express with the same print on the front. it disappeared in the first wash. Overall I'm happy with it for a tenner.

20160627_105655.jpg

20160627_105627.jpg

20160627_105607.jpg

20160627_105505.jpg

nice socks

I bought a pink Las Palmas shirt today, it's real but this seemed like a relevant thread. Am I in the top 5 football hipsters on FT table yet?

I have an authentic Nagoya Grampus shirt that I bought whilst having a conversation in broken Engrish about Gary Lineker.

I also have an authentic, florescent yellow, Avispa Fukuoka away shirt, a side who were in the second tier of Japanese football at the time of purchase.

You might be top five but you're not top one!

I have an authentic Nagoya Grampus shirt that I bought whilst having a conversation in broken Engrish about Gary Lineker.

I also have an authentic, florescent yellow, Avispa Fukuoka away shirt, a side who were in the second tier of Japanese football at the time of purchase.

You might be top five but you're not top one!

Well €1 of the money I paid has gone to a Spanish cancer charity. So even my charity goes to charitable hipster causes.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...