martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Ordered a dhgate England shirt about 4 weeks ago. Does it normally take this long? 

On 06/07/2018 at 09:52, Ian Nacho said:

Ordered a dhgate England shirt about 4 weeks ago. Does it normally take this long? 

Mine came in 6 days, was yours ePacket or just standard china air mail? 

5 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Mine came in 6 days, was yours ePacket or just standard china air mail? 

China air mail. 

8 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

China air mail. 

Hmmm I know China air mail takes longer but either way you probably should have got it by now, did you get any notification saying it got dispatched?

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Hmmm I know China air mail takes longer but either way you probably should have got it by now, did you get any notification saying it got dispatched?

It's been shipped and it said it would be 9-22 days. It's been about 10 days since it was shipped. 

Was hoping I'd get my DHgate shirt whilst England was still in the tournament :( Impulse bought a Maguire one on Saturday too lol Does anyone really know the quality of the shirts? I'm not expecting much for ten quid but can I at least wash them without them falling to pieces?

Just ordered three shirts from DHgate - the new City shirt, the England training shirt and an Arsenal shirt for the missus. Will keep updated when they arrive and what the quality's like.

52 minutes ago, TeePee said:

Just ordered three shirts from DHgate - the new City shirt, the England training shirt and an Arsenal shirt for the missus. Will keep updated when they arrive and what the quality's like.

Have you got a link to the new City shirt and England training top?

Thanks.

England

City

I went for XL on both, as a few folks have said they do come up slightly small, and I'm towards the top end of Large on their measurement scales (I'm 180cm and have quite broad shoulders)

7 minutes ago, TeePee said:

England

City

I went for XL on both, as a few folks have said they do come up slightly small, and I'm towards the top end of Large on their measurement scales (I'm 180cm and have quite broad shoulders)

Thanks.

Edited by Turbogre