Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Hmmm I know China air mail takes longer but either way you probably should have got it by now, did you get any notification saying it got dispatched?

It's been shipped and it said it would be 9-22 days. It's been about 10 days since it was shipped. 

Was hoping I'd get my DHgate shirt whilst England was still in the tournament :( Impulse bought a Maguire one on Saturday too lol Does anyone really know the quality of the shirts? I'm not expecting much for ten quid but can I at least wash them without them falling to pieces?

52 minutes ago, TeePee said:

Just ordered three shirts from DHgate - the new City shirt, the England training shirt and an Arsenal shirt for the missus. Will keep updated when they arrive and what the quality's like.

Have you got a link to the new City shirt and England training top?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

England shirt arrived today (Leicester one got cancelled by the supplier, so had to re-order) - pretty good quality, came with all the labels and everything. Maybe would go with L next time, as XL is just a fraction too big for me, but even then, it's not huge. 

1532169257681119678003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got both England home and away kits. One with Vardy the other with Maguire both £10 each on Dhgate. Home one is real good quality fits nicely, away one is good enough quality too just fits a bit weird, not really noticeable. Can't complain though.

• 3 months later...

After I read this thread I bought a couple of shirts from dhgate. They arrived today, after about 2 weeks. Impressed with the quality for £10 each. If you really look hard you see that the fitting isn't quite perfect - around the collar for example - but you'd have to really want to find imperfections to notice. I went one size bigger than usual and they're perfect.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...