Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Yeah going to this tomorrow.

Should get to see Hewitt and Serena Williams at least and possibly Djokovic, Safin, Ivanovic and Federer if we're lucky enough to get a centre court ticket.

Enjoy yourself matey.

The weather is meant to be good for you I think which is good to hear. An interesting days play as well.

Yeah going to this tomorrow.

Should get to see Hewitt and Serena Williams at least and possibly Djokovic, Safin, Ivanovic and Federer if we're lucky enough to get a centre court ticket.

Try to corner the toff mothers who leave early to pick up the kids from school. We did that when I went a few years ago, got 4 tickets for centre for a tenner, for 3 or 4 hours play.

Try to corner the toff mothers who leave early to pick up the kids from school. We did that when I went a few years ago, got 4 tickets for centre for a tenner, for 3 or 4 hours play.

Yeah that's what we'll try and do hopefully. Would be nice to catch Federer's game at least.

Murray is no where near good enough to win. Never in a million years will he ever be half the player federer or nadal is.

Between Federer and Nadal to win it, maybe Djokovic as well.

Can't see Federer going 6 in a row so gonna go for Nadal.

Hopefully Djockovic can win it, bit of change.

Murray did look alright but seriously can he challenge Nadal? Thats if he makes the quater's I think he will struggle against Gasquet.

How much is it for a centre court ticket? Bet its a big difference from when I went in 2003.

Edited by Uncle Albert

Hopefully Djockovic can win it, bit of change.

Murray did look alright but seriously can he challenge Nadal? Thats if he makes the quater's I think he will struggle against Gasquet.

How much is it for a centre court ticket? Bet its a big difference from when I went in 2003.

http://aeltc.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/tic...ets_prices.html :thumbup:

Prices start at £38 all the way up to £91 for the final.

Djokovic & Davydenko both out already!

Murray has a chance to at least reach quartes/semis.

erm...Djokovic wasn't in the same side of the draw as Murray.

Murray will face Nadal in the QF. Probably Richard Gasguet before that.