Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Murray's slump continues. Honestly not sure what is going on.

Seems is everytime he hits a career milestone he goes off the boil instead of kicking on. 

Also seems to lack a proper figure head in his coaching team ATM.

19 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Seems is everytime he hits a career milestone he goes off the boil instead of kicking on. 

Also seems to lack a proper figure head in his coaching team ATM.

Yeah. You'd think Lendl would be that figurehead (he's certainly got the attitude for it), so what gives?

24 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Yeah. You'd think Lendl would be that figurehead (he's certainly got the attitude for it), so what gives?

Well this is it Lendel doesn't seem to be at his games an awful lot since Melbourne. Just looks like Delgado is there most games and Jamie Delgado coaching Andy Murray is a bit like me telling Dani Alves how to play right back.

French Open time!

Rafa gonna make it into double figures of French Open titles. Murray not 100% fit, out of form too, a potential third round match against Del Potro could be tasty. As for the final I'll go with Wawrinka vs Nadal.

Women's is too wide open, could literally pick from 20 players. Putting my neck on the line, I'll go with Svitolina or Halep for the title.

58 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Nickoloz lol literally looks like a club player playing a pro.

Everyone else may as well pack up and head off to the grass with him in this form looks unplayable 

Assuming you're talking about Nadal here...I'm amazed that people thought he wouldn't still be invincible at Roland Garros, even though his form is a little shaky in other areas. He's lost twice in 12 years here and there's a reason for that.

3 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Assuming you're talking about Nadal here...I'm amazed that people thought he wouldn't still be invincible at Roland Garros, even though his form is a little shaky in other areas. He's lost twice in 12 years here and there's a reason for that.

It was just ridiculous earlier though lol he actually threw a game I'm sure of it.