Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

38 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

All that after he promised this!

A nice gesture - gone wrong.

Playing in the doubles maybe?

He still gets paid you know, will hardly be a massive amount but still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

All that after he promised this!

A nice gesture - gone wrong.

Playing in the doubles maybe?

Heard this on the radio at work this morning and joked that he'd get knocked out first round.,

30 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Murray been nothing short of dreadful  for his standards all year bar Qatar and the French.

He pulls out Dustin Brown first round there's a tenner going down.

If that happens then I'll be facepalming at the bad luck with one hand and putting a shedload on Dreddy with the other.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Murray been nothing short of dreadful  for his standards all year bar Qatar and the French.

He pulls out Dustin Brown first round there's a tenner going down.

Very patchy all season, ups and downs but that patch from Indian Wells onwards was pretty dreadful.

Expect you to bang on twenty if he draws Jerzy :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Very patchy all season, ups and downs but that patch from Indian Wells onwards was pretty dreadful.

Expect you to bang on twenty if he draws Jerzy :thumbup:

Stop the Jerzy fishing lad no one biteing, blokes not even relevent in mens tennis anymore.

Guest MattP

Why are McEnroe's comments that Serena Williams would be about number 700 in the World in the men's game causing controversy? 

It's probably about right.

Edited by MattP

16 minutes ago, MattP said:

Why are McEnroe's comments that Serena Williams would be about number 700 in the World in the men's game causing controversy? 

It's probably about right.

I think Williams just made the point that he didn't need to say it. It might be true, but why feel the need to air the view. I don't care either way, he's entitled to his opinion, but also can see some weight in the argument that it's a needless comment.

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I think Williams just made the point that he didn't need to say it. It might be true, but why feel the need to air the view. I don't care either way, he's entitled to his opinion, but also can see some weight in the argument that it's a needless comment.

He needs to be careful ...    if they ever meet up she'd flatten him.

Guest MattP
39 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Did he just say it then? I just assumed he was asked a question and gave an honest answer.