Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Gone in for mischa to win the whole thing e/w £5, obv with the idea he'll lose to nadal in the final 

Been impressed with him all season, quietly gone about his business and had some corking results. He's won me a packet this year but mostly had to lump on, worth a go this as returns £170 if he gets to the final £230 if he wins (he won't)

Interesting choice but you could make a case for anyone in that bottom half apart from Lorenzi imo. 

Shapovalov or Schwartzman making the final would make a great story.

If I was to lump money on though I'd favour Mischa's next opponent in Querrey or Big Kev. Both of them have been playing fairly well leading into the US, plus they've mentioned quite a bit this year about the bounce in the courts suiting the bigger guys like Querrey and Anderson.

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Interesting choice but you could make a case for anyone in that bottom half apart from Lorenzi imo. 

Shapovalov or Schwartzman making the final would make a great story.

If I was to lump money on though I'd favour Mischa's next opponent in Querrey or Big Kev. Both of them have been playing fairly well leading into the US, plus they've mentioned quite a bit this year about the bounce in the courts suiting the bigger guys like Querrey and Anderson.

Well it's a fiver each way and his odds are pretty huge and as you say it's very open, Querry will be a tough test though admittedly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Talk about a prediction and bet getting absolutely fvcking destroyed lol;)

Anyway, Big Sam, Big Kev, Busta nut and Little Diego, who's your money on now?

Kev looked good last night. By I'm guessing query must of played fairly well looking at the score line ??

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Kev looked good last night. By I'm guessing query must of played fairly well looking at the score line ??

Their head to head is pretty tight, played twice against each other recently with one win apiece, could be another five setter.

Delpo has just delivered the best performance of the ATP season so far, what a comeback, what a fighter, saved match points too :appl:

The atmosphere seemed to get to Thiem, some of his shots at crucial stages were absolutely dreadful, choker.

2 hours ago, kingfox said:

Delpo has just delivered the best performance of the ATP season so far, what a comeback, what a fighter, saved match points too :appl:

The atmosphere seemed to get to Thiem, some of his shots at crucial stages were absolutely dreadful, choker.

I thought he was done and buried. Great comeback from JdP :thumbup:

Interesting Women's final tonight, two players who have finally found their Slam breakthroughs after so much hype over the years. Both been injured, both have come back displaying good form. 

Contrast in styles but all on Keys' racket.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Murray splits with Lendl again. And gain it's during a long injury lay off for Murray. Makes me wonder if Lendl gets pissed off when his players are out for a while and it causes friction.

Strange one and disappointing really, Murray has been injured all year and needs the rest for sure, like Djokovic. Federer and Nadal took time out and it did them great

27 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Murray splits with Lendl again. And gain it's during a long injury lay off for Murray. Makes me wonder if Lendl gets pissed off when his players are out for a while and it causes friction.

This has been such a blowout year for Murray. Really disappointing after all the work to get to number 1 this time last year.