Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

Say its not for you. Brother/Cousin etc.

Just avoid the mardy bitch. Just go and say one U16's for Stockport away and 75% of the time they don't even ask questions. Espcially when its someone your size :D

If I say it's not for me then they won't give it me.

Bet you they do.

Just like you can go in with more than 1 ST and get more than 1 ticket....As long as you have the ST, they'll sell you a ticket.

Yeah it's to take the piss out of a forum member who desicribes every way of Transport then decideds to go on Fox Travel.

Clue: He sweats and doesn't sit down in the West Stand.

Bit harsh on Ting Tong.

Yeah it's to take the piss out of a forum member who desicribes every way of Transport then decideds to go on Fox Travel.

lol:crylaugh:

Booking train finally.

Got to get the 11:36 because of mate working in the morning.

What train is everyone getting back :dunno: I think the 17:55 or will we make the 17:35, I don't know how far away the stadium is.

From the looks on the multimap, it looks really close. I'm sure it said well under a mile.

But I would go for the 17:55 myself just to make sure you make it. As you can get a fine for getting the wrong train back.

Say its not for you. Brother/Cousin etc.

Just avoid the mardy bitch. Just go and say one U16's for Stockport away and 75% of the time they don't even ask questions. Espcially when its someone your size :D

I have done thins before. & may be doing it again, my train tickets are under 16 :)

From the looks on the multimap, it looks really close. I'm sure it said well under a mile.

But I would go for the 17:55 myself just to make sure you make it. As you can get a fine for getting the wrong train back.

Thanks, I have booked 17:55 to make sure.

My train tickets came this morning, very pleased.

Order a match ticket Monday morning.

For the train travellers, what time are we all departing?

Wouldn't mind meeting a few of you.

Tell you when Andy has booked mine.

lol

Cannot fooking wait for this!!!!!!!!

Change of plan, going via Nottingham now, cheaper and slightly quicker. all the tickets can be bought on the day, think I might buy mine in advance though so I can get U16's hassle free.

No meal deal now though :nono:

Change of plan, going via Nottingham now, cheaper and slightly quicker. all the tickets can be bought on the day, think I might buy mine in advance though so I can get U16's hassle free.

No meal deal now though :nono:

Still buying mine in advance?

Archived