Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Town

We shall not be taking the train to this game as we will be going darn sarf afterwards so I can go to Monkey World the next day!

I miss Stearman.....

I've found I could get Nuneaton to Cheltenham return 7 quid :)

But have been reading its about a 40 minute walk to the ground from the station is that correct? Its a long way :unsure:

Yeah apparently it's a good couple of miles plus!

I live in Bath so I'll be getting the train I think. Taxi seems to be the best option..

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/chelten.htm

Yeah apparently it's a good couple of miles plus!

I live in Bath so I'll be getting the train I think. Taxi seems to be the best option..

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/chelten.htm

Which is apparently another 7 quid (14 quid return), Suppose it's fairly cheap compared to some games but at first glance it looks quite cheap then it ends up getting quite expensive.

Well the 11:09 gets you to Cheltenham for 13:11 & it is two-milesish from the ground.

So probably that one mate :dunno:

Yeah thats the one we are on.

That reminds me I need to get a rail card sorted. Dang.

I've found I could get Nuneaton to Cheltenham return 7 quid :)

But have been reading its about a 40 minute walk to the ground from the station is that correct? Its a long way :unsure:

It's not that bad if you walk the 10-15 minutes to Montpellier Walk where a few good pubs are and then when ready for the match walk the 15 minutes to the ground.

A word of warning though! Don't go in The Midland pub next to the railway station last time I was in there it was full of nutters-big b*stards as well!

Archived