Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Monkey Hangers Away in the Paint Pot Trophy

I've just told the wife and kids that they can't eat for a week.

Class. lol

968 tickets for this.

Adults £10.

Seniors/students/u16 £5.

Any adult ticket purchased, will get a free under 16's ticket.

Leicester City will face Hartlepool United in the first round of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy on Tuesday, September 2 (7pm).

The tie will see the Foxes visit Victoria Park for the first time and will take place three weeks before the first scheduled league meeting between the sides.

964 tickets have been allocated for the clash and will be priced at £10 for adults, £5 for seniors (over 65s), students (with valid I.D.) and under 16s.

For every full paying adult an under 16 ticket can be obtained free of charge. This offer is not available on the turnstiles.

Thats what its like at my household most weeks, the prices on Tesco value have rocketed up in recent weeks. Disgraceful.

Kick 29p?? Talk about Credit Crunch. Ah well at least they won't be running around the house too much.

I'm thinking this sounds crazy, but good. I think Ben would take the other space mate.

yeah, i don't wanna forget ched aswell though, people will need to get off school, college etc. early for about a 2:30 leave, which reminds me I need to get the last hour and a half off workage.

Archived