Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Monkey Hangers Away in the Paint Pot Trophy

I'll take you.

Then shuan, albert if your game.

And 1 more space which can be arm wrestled for.

I'm game, not sure if Lofty will go because of school night. He couldn't hack a LDN trip to Fulham. Jack (Richo) says he wants to travel with us anyway.

yeah, i don't wanna forget ched aswell though, people will need to get off school, college etc. early for about a 2:30 leave, which reminds me I need to get the last hour and a half off workage.

Yeah I'll ask him again but I don't think he was interested last time I heard or else I would have mentioned him. Let me know times etc, where I need to be and we'll sort it out mate.

I'm alright thanks Tom, giving this a miss probably.

Thanks for considering me though for transportation. Nice to know some people still have some morals when it comes to travelling with mates. :thumbup:

right then so thats shaun,joe and ben fuel will hopefully be reasonable and I will certainly be paying on the gate. Would need to leave at 3. Absolute latest!! If you could get to quorn fc it would be much appreciated, regards.

right then so thats shaun,joe and ben fuel will hopefully be reasonable and I will certainly be paying on the gate. Would need to leave at 3. Absolute latest!! If you could get to quorn fc it would be much appreciated, regards.

Who officially ruled me out?

I'm game, not sure if Lofty will go because of school night. He couldn't hack a LDN trip to Fulham. Jack (Richo) says he wants to travel with us anyway.

Cheeky shite. You were the one who was sleeping, I slept on the way there. Plus some of us were up at 7:00 the next morning for school.

Chill and have a bit of banter.

Didn't end up going sleep till 3am this morning, got Football tonight and trying to make some deadline deals and tommorow I have Hartepool which is going to be a biatch!! Fancy wearing Lofts spain shirt!! :P

Chill and have a bit of banter.

Didn't end up going sleep till 3am this morning, got Football tonight and trying to make some deadline deals and tommorow I have Hartepool which is going to be a biatch!! Fancy wearing Lofts spain shirt!! :P

Do it.

You may look good for once. :whistle:

If you get a picture with a player in that stud shirt like that, then you can have a quid. Would prefer it to be Gradel or Oakley.

Archived