Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Things are ok my end ta. Hope it's the same for you :thumbup:

I think I remember edge tv, was it channel 200? I saw a couple of good programmes on there about 7/7 and 9/11 if I remember right. Pity they went bust cos they had some interesting subjects on.

I not watched Most Haunted for a while but I remember some of Richards facial expressions, like he was thinking 'oh bloody eck what are they up to now'!

he's great, he is on facebook too so you can add him and he will reply if you ever message him. yes, edge was sky 200.

this is a clip from a tv show i have been involved in as a medium, i'm only on there for a couple of seconds toward the end of the clip lol. i have been asked to go back on the show as a guest medium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgl29jOUtPU

Good luck with that. I'm really interested in all things paranormal, fascinating subject. I've done the ouija board countless times (although i accept it maybe wrong to 'dabble') and have been amazed with some of the things i've witnessed.

Had a few other paranormal experiences too which ive found hard to reason scientifically.

Good luck with that. I'm really interested in all things paranormal, fascinating subject. I've done the ouija board countless times (although i accept it maybe wrong to 'dabble') and have been amazed with some of the things i've witnessed.

Had a few other paranormal experiences too which ive found hard to reason scientifically.

thanks spider.

im thinking of starting a psychic development group in the next year or so, got too much on right now, but i shall message you nearer the time. i do one to one readings also which i wont chrage people on here for, just put a few quid in a local charity.

careful with the oui ja board. i have seen some horrific things happen cos of them and lot of good mediums wont use one. make sure you know all about psychic protection and clearing before you do it again. thanks again for your good wishes. :-)

Frankie McDowell warns California of impending earthquake

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b0_1276129938

It's a sad day for me. After posting this video I did a bit of research on this guy and found he had his own channel on Youtube. I watched hours of his videos and grew very fond of the guy and eagerly awaited every new video. You got to know his character from his videos and he quickly became a legend to me but the haters and trolls have got to him i think and he's deleted his channel today. I had a tear in me eye tonight when I found out! 214xzd5.gif I miss him already, but luckily I own about 40 of his videos, I downloaded them last night from his channel by some lucky coincidence! Took me ages, but what a relief. I can't tell you how devastated I would have been if I hadn't of done that.

I think he's suffers from Aspergers Autism which is what I think the film Rainman was about (not sure cos I've not seen it). He made lots of videos of weather and alot of them were silent apart from the wind and just showed grass blowing or something but many were like his one above and he would walk around the streets giving weather reports and showing you his area.

I got his name wrong first time round, it's Frankie MacDonald, so if anyone comes across any new videos or blogs of his let me know. He's like a brother to me!

this is a short clip of me when i worked on extreme hauntings as a guest medium. there will be more episodes shortly, we are just arranging locations. incidently, i need to know about more haunted locations if anyone could please message me with details. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...