Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

23 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I know someone who got done a few years ago in the city but they just paid up.

There is an interesting point in the comments though that if the matter had been reported by a member of the public and not a employee of the council would any action have been taken.

40 minutes ago, Livid said:

There is an interesting point in the comments though that if the matter had been reported by a member of the public and not a employee of the council would any action have been taken.

It's a valid question, and I'd guess the answer would be 'no'. The law clearly allows such officers to issue FPNs (otherwise the Magistrate wouldn't be interested in their non payment, presumably) but I assume it has to be in a 'caught red handed' type of scenario. It would be different for something like fly tipping where you'd automatically be taken to court, I reckon, and there would need to be rather more evidence presented

57 minutes ago, Livid said:

The one thing I'm wondering... the find hasn't be paid so to speak has it, the court has just increased it? And if the fine remains unpaid, what then? 

It's an interesting question, don't you think, of what you'd do to stop your offspring becoming utterly feckless in that situation.

I like to think my kids wouldn't have quite such a powerful sense of entitlement, but until it happens (which it won't), who knows?

Interesting to note (in one of the reports I read, anyway) that one of the things the parents did was set up a charity.  I think that's what I'd do if that happened to me, and then make being involved in that my job.  Obviously you could just live a complete life of leisure, but I think the pointlessness of that would start to get to me, particularly after the novelty wears off.

Or I might just sit around in my pants all day eating every type of Super Noodles there are, it's hard to say

17 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Every 30 seconds theres a rape in India, it's the rape capitol of the world.  Over a million child prostitutes in Mumbai alone.  

Good to see justice being delivered

I was in India/Pakistan 35/25yrs ago.There was some great organisations, and groups trying their damnest to get ontop of the child abuse, and , street kids sex abuse. Safehouses were being found..

It just seems a longgrind and hardbatlle

• 2 weeks later...

'Britain's youngest double murderers', jailed for killing a Mother and her child in their home, are named.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-37907410

A heart-breaking, but brutal and evil event that was triggered by no Mother-Daughter relationship at all...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-37648194

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Was having a civil debate on Diane Abbott's performance as an MP the other day, in which I pointed out her regular incompetence in interviews and the many racist remarks she's made against white people. A friend of a friend then jumped in and slandered me as a "racist, bigoted, idiot, stooge" I was civil in reply, asking for an explanation of how I was in any racist or bigoted, and this cvnt replied with a quote of my post, then claimed I was using "White Man Privilege". I tried to reason with them, but they then called me racist twice, claimed I was a Tory voter (despite me clearly pointing out I had never been and would never be), then called me a "shameless cvnt".

This is what the left has become. According to the law this was ironically a racial hate incident. 

• Like 2

On 10/06/2017 at 14:30, urban.spaceman said:

Was having a civil debate on Diane Abbott's performance as an MP the other day, in which I pointed out her regular incompetence in interviews and the many racist remarks she's made against white people. A friend of a friend then jumped in and slandered me as a "racist, bigoted, idiot, stooge" I was civil in reply, asking for an explanation of how I was in any racist or bigoted, and this cvnt replied with a quote of my post, then claimed I was using "White Man Privilege". I tried to reason with them, but they then called me racist twice, claimed I was a Tory voter (despite me clearly pointing out I had never been and would never be), then called me a "shameless cvnt".

This is what the left has become. According to the law this was ironically a racial hate incident. 

You can't argue with idiots, well not successfully anyway. I'd guess anyone who was present who's opinion is of value to you would have realised who was wrong and most like embarrassed themselves. 

Not that they'd have been embarrassed due to their own ignorance. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

The **** did the Renault do wrong to piss him off so much? 

BMW driving muppet. 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

How are some people so mental

I don't drive so correct me if I'm wrong but that's not even under taking is it? They're directional lanes, the Renault doesn't undertake the BMW he is just in a different lane because he's turning left?

The BMW is in the wrong lane, first he tries to cut him up then he tries to batter him for not letting him cut him up?

What a maniac.

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't drive so correct me if I'm wrong but that's not even under taking is it? They're directional lanes, the Renault doesn't undertake the BMW he is just in a different lane because he's turning left?

The BMW is in the wrong lane, first he tries to cut him up then he tries to batter him for not letting him cut him up?

What a maniac.

The Renault driver didn't do anything wrong at all, unless he was doing hand gestures we couldn't see. It looks like the BMW driver had some mental case reaction to almost causing a crash out of his own stupidity. 

Edited by lgfualol

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What a maniac.

Exactly. The BMW tries cutting across after his lane came to a stop, he was obviously just trying to overtake the Renault but didn't have enough time. Then gets mad at the Renault for just driving normally. :huh: