Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Apparently Russell Brands dog attacked a sheep which had to be put down ...   poor Russell had to send the owner some bottles of fine wine to placate him ..   and called his dog a ‘beautiful hooligan’ ...  I’m sure the sheep would appreciate that.   If you can’t control the thing you useless cvnt don’t take it out !!     The only ‘good’ thing is that the sheep doesn’t now have to look forward to being hung upside down and watching the ones in front having their throats cut before it’s his turn next.    Nice pic in the paper of Russ and his dog ...   :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

How can this type of thing still occur in this day and age? :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42698562

More locally, a 20-year-old stormed into LRI's A&E department, and damaged equipment and unfortunately stabbed someone and hit another..

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/knifeman-stabs-man-outside-leicester-1070177

Edited by Wymeswold fox

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I think the boar drinking from the well that the village is named after tainted the water supply and it makes the residents of Barwell behave strangely to this day

Wasn't sure where to dump this,

Men Only: Inside the charity fundraiser where hostesses are put on show

https://www.ft.com/content/075d679e-0033-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

“You look far too sober,” he told her. Filling her glass with champagne, he grabbed her by the waist, pulled her in against his stomach and declared: “I want you to down that glass, rip off your knickers and dance on that table.”

I know it's all about power dynamics but I really struggle to understand this kind of behaviour. I do wonder what else inevitably went on. Too many men are grim creatures. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Wasn't sure where to dump this,

Men Only: Inside the charity fundraiser where hostesses are put on show

https://www.ft.com/content/075d679e-0033-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

“You look far too sober,” he told her. Filling her glass with champagne, he grabbed her by the waist, pulled her in against his stomach and declared: “I want you to down that glass, rip off your knickers and dance on that table.”

I know it's all about power dynamics but I really struggle to understand this kind of behaviour. I do wonder what else inevitably went on. Too many men are grim creatures. 

Awful. Hopefully somebody posts a video so we can see for ourselves precisely how immoral that night was.

Edited by Rogstanley

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I know this type of thought and ideology is rare, thankfully, it's still shameful towards the country that mindset like these still exist..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-42944925

Yeah, glad this isn't so much of an issue in the UK anymore, also glad that the fuzz were on the ball - not that the guy really made it difficult for them, posting about it on FB.

On 09/02/2018 at 20:39, Benguin said:

The person who killed him is the ****.

The person who shot the hunter is definitely worse but they're both cvnts.

Paying to kill animals bred in captivity to be hunted is a fvcking nasty circle of behaviour to be involved in.

On 30/01/2018 at 12:02, katieakita said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trophy-hunter-killed-while-stalking-lion/ar-BBIs7FN?ocid=spartanntp

Ain't karma a bitch here's hoping a lion pulled the Trigger Cvnt

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Saw this story and was reminded of this one, hope you like it. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43035474

Is it wrong that this made me so happy? I really hope they suffered. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Seeing as these guys are such strong believers in the idea of Darwinism (since they evidently like to go out and kill animals just for the rush of proving they're better than them) they should feel content that the same rules apply to them...and they weren't fit to survive.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

13 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Not happy here, more indifferent.

Guy went out to live by the sword, ended up dying by the sword instead. His choice, his result.

If the guy was mauled to death by the animals he hunted there would at least be some irony by which to laugh at. Whilst he is a dick for killing animals for fun, he has been murdered and there is nothing to glorify about murder. 

Edit: just seen the second article, that one is, as said, laughable with the whole killed by his own sword irony.

Edited by Benguin

4 minutes ago, Benguin said:

If the guy was mauled to death by the animals he hunted there would at least be some irony by which to laugh at. Whilst he is a dick for killing animals for fun, he has been murdered and there is nothing to glorify about murder. 

Still think there's a little irony tbh - guy went out with a gun to prove that he can kill something and be the "better guy" by the rules of Darwin, and someone else did that for him instead. Like I said, indifferent.

Also, the second story involves the exact scenario you described above.

Edited by leicsmac

26 minutes ago, the fox said:

People actually celebrate a trophy hunter getting killed but are so against the death penalty for child rapists and murderers! Pathetic!

If it were the animal that killed him It would be poetic justice, but less so that it was an independent man. 

Difference between the two you state though is the guy who shot and killed the hunter will now face punishment, the guy who conducts the lethal injection goes home and gets on with his life as though nothing happened. 

1 hour ago, the fox said:

? you are happy that a guy was killed? he was a bad person who was feeding his ego by trophy hunting but come on!

Yes, I'm honestly thrilled. I've spent a lot of time in Africa and there's nothing more thrilling than seeing such beautiful animals in their own environment. It's an incredible feeling and leaves you with so many stories to tell (for example, I was once chased by a lion in Botswana!). For him to go out and kill an animal that is already so very, very low in numbers, you're damn right I'm happy that he died doing that. It's a shame it doesn't happen more often to people like that dentist or Trump's cvnt sons. You put yourself in that position, with malicious and selfish intentions, and you should suffer the consequences.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

People actually celebrate a trophy hunter getting killed but are so against the death penalty for child rapists and murderers! Pathetic!

Two separate arguments with absolutely zero connection to each other. It is entirely possible to believe in both of those. Nice try though.