Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

David Lammy is my cnut of the week. He reckons black people are targeted by the Stop/Search system. As one who has detained some thirty to forty people, for officers to search, I can truly say that his words are a pack of unjust rubbish. Like Dianne Abbott, he makes insulting and unjust remarks. When it comes to being racist, they should both look in their own backyards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45883291

Why the **** is this lunatic cvnt allowed to ****ing see the light of day again? What the actual ****. This is EXACTLY the type of person where life in prison should ****ing mean life in prison. 

This is where I don't understand the system....only another 8yrs....

What the fk,does the justice system think this person will do...once she is released!!!!

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45883291

Why the **** is this lunatic cvnt allowed to ****ing see the light of day again? What the actual ****. This is EXACTLY the type of person where life in prison should ****ing mean life in prison. 

Good grief.

Yeah, the parole board dropped the ball big time here - how on Earth did they think that she had been in any way rehabilitated?

On 15/10/2018 at 21:14, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

David Lammy is my cnut of the week. He reckons black people are targeted by the Stop/Search system. As one who has detained some thirty to forty people, for officers to search, I can truly say that his words are a pack of unjust rubbish. Like Dianne Abbott, he makes insulting and unjust remarks. When it comes to being racist, they should both look in their own backyards.

Wouldn't it better said,that certain areas do target black people,because some areas have prominently black families,and in other a

High percentage of non-white areas where crimes are committed by blacks...

So targetting ,would in these cases be prudent...

Exactly so when the opposite is done in known Anglo-saxon/white suburbs parts of estates and cities.

It's 2018...I'd like to know when we will start,actually start after 50yrs of organisation and planning....to see more blacks and other ethnic groups

Joining the customs/ police force...

It's no coincidence...on all these reality crime programs,involving police raids,chases ,controls and checkpoints.....I can't remember seeing

any people other than white cops.  So is my statement lending to a racist observation....or do we have such a split society with authoritarian

Organisations..To be a customs or police front-liner,you don't need to have a university education,so why is recruitment poor

The other forces have mixed races,that it actually shows on the various parade grounds...I

That is what/where I expect from our politicians and leaders on these fronts,to get on,stay on,show publicly every 2 yrs keep hitting targets,

or any recruitment...that seems to be failing..

In France,and Belgium also 2 ex-colonial powers,I have seen more blacks,or better said other mixed races,plodding the streets..I

Britain actually over the years,lost a lot of Police and Prison officers to emmigration,where those ex's took up their police  careers in newlands..

On 15/10/2018 at 20:14, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

He's probably the thickest MP in the house, google his performance on Celebrity Mastermind - hilarious stuff.

This is more serious though - he still hasn't been held to account for what were outrageous accusations over Grenfell.

Edited by MattP

48 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Whether it was racial or not,this man should of been removed from the plane,so after 1-2 minutes the Ryan-air staff should of ordered

police or stewards to remove him before flying off...This man's action s endangered the security due to potential conflict during

the rest of the flight....In no circumstance with all excuses,this was a poor,pathetic handling of the whole situation...

On 21/10/2018 at 21:29, Wymeswold fox said:

Now identified and has had details passed on to the Spanish police.

In other news, just weird:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/glen-parva-mum-falsely-accused-2137665

34 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

I don't understand this. I just don't get why you'd want to do that. Harming animals like this just doesn't compute. 

A sense of empathy for other creatures is one of the most complex emotions. It's a large part of what makes us human, yet these people seem to lack it entirely. She calls it "fun." There's something inherently wrong here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vince Vega said:

14 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I don't understand this. I just don't get why you'd want to do that. Harming animals like this just doesn't compute. 

A sense of empathy for other creatures is one of the most complex emotions. It's a large part of what makes us human, yet these people seem to lack it entirely. She calls it "fun." There's something inherently wrong here.

It should be legal to hunt trophy hunters. 

I think Emily Dawes qualifies, leading the jump from the absurd to the grotesque in the competition for dafest president of a student union.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-45978590

Southampton student call to "paint over" a mural of white men

Emily Dawes tweeted "Mark my words - we're taking down the mural of white men in the uni Senate room, even if I have to paint it over myself."

The Students Union has been taking part in events to mark Black History Month. The mural is on display in the University Senate Room.

Seems a clear case of a lack of diversity? Consider this.

The painting titled "The New Chivalry" by Sir William Rothenstein was completed in 1916 as a tribute to students who were killed in the First World War.

In his book "Men and Memories" he describes watching an Oxford degree ceremony "The sight of a number of youths, booted and spurred, with their gowns over their khaki.. put me in mind of the age of chivalry"

As well as Black History Month we are days away from Armistice Day. And the 100th anniversary of the end of that bloody war.

Edited by MattP

9 minutes ago, bovril said:

Idiot. Feel bad for her, she's going to get slaughtered.

She will, the apology isn't really going to cut it either, clearly not sorry at all and still seems to think it's the right thing to do, how do these people get elected?

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

She will, the apology isn't really going to cut it either, clearly not sorry at all and still seems to think it's the right thing to do, how do these people get elected?

As a comment on the article says, it's mostly the nutters and extremists who take an interest in student politics.

37 minutes ago, MattP said:

I think Emily Dawes qualifies, leading the jump from the absurd to the grotesque in the competition for dafest president of a student union.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-45978590

31 minutes ago, bovril said:

Idiot. Feel bad for her, she's going to get slaughtered.

Strange story. Whilst she's championing some noble causes, her Twitter account is just full of bizarrely militant platitudes.

Seems to me she just craves attention over anything else.

A father on trial accused of being a "fanatical" neo-Nazi terrorist has admitted being a racist.

Adam Thomas, 22, also told a court he gave his baby son the middle name Adolf to reflect his "admiration" for Hitler.

He admitted posing for photographs in Ku Klux Klan robes with his newborn son but said it "was just play".

Mr Thomas, along with partner Claudia Patatas, 38, and Daniel Bogunovic, 27, denies being a member of banned far-right group National Action.

Giving evidence at Birmingham Crown Court, Mr Thomas was asked by his barrister Frida Hussain: "Are you a racist?"

"Yes," he replied.

He said chat groups where he had made anti-Semitic and racist remarks to other alleged National Action members were with people who "shared interests" and not intended for public consumption.

A white hooded and robed man holding a new born babyImage copyrightWEST MIDLANDS POLICE/PA WIRE Image captionAdam Thomas said he first discovered a "fascination" with Ku Kux Klan aged 11 and by 13 he discovered the National Front

The security guard told jurors he was brought up by his maternal grandparents in Birmingham but saw his mother, father and stepfather, who he described as "common racists".

From the age of five, his stepfather, who was in the "white power" band Screwdriver, which had "very racist views", would shave his head.

He said his paternal grandfather had "a positive view of Hitler and the Nazis" and used to deliver a "Hitler salute" when he visited as a boy.

Asked about his child's middle name, he said: "It definitely doubles up as the name of Adolf Hitler.

"It's undeniable and I don't make a secret of it. It does reflect an interest in that topic and admiration for what it represents."

He told the court how at school his racist views led to a counter-extremism mentor taking him to see a Holocaust survivor.

"Well, she told me she was evacuated from Germany to Britain and I couldn't see that as being a Holocaust survivor, at the time."

Adam ThomasImage copyrightWEST MIDLANDS POLICE Image captionAdam Thomas described this image of him posing in front of a KKK flag with a knife and and an anarchist's book as "a bit of silliness"

Ms Frida asked: "Did you tell her to her face?"

"I did, yes," he replied.

During a search of his home police found KKK robes, which Mr Thomas admitted belonged to him.

Asked about a photograph of him wearing them cradling his child, he said: "It was just play. They were not put up on some website or used to promote some agenda or ideology."

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

A father on trial accused of being a "fanatical" neo-Nazi terrorist has admitted being a racist.

Adam Thomas, 22, also told a court he gave his baby son the middle name Adolf to reflect his "admiration" for Hitler.

He admitted posing for photographs in Ku Klux Klan robes with his newborn son but said it "was just play".

Mr Thomas, along with partner Claudia Patatas, 38, and Daniel Bogunovic, 27, denies being a member of banned far-right group National Action.

Giving evidence at Birmingham Crown Court, Mr Thomas was asked by his barrister Frida Hussain: "Are you a racist?"

"Yes," he replied.

He said chat groups where he had made anti-Semitic and racist remarks to other alleged National Action members were with people who "shared interests" and not intended for public consumption.

A white hooded and robed man holding a new born babyImage copyrightWEST MIDLANDS POLICE/PA WIRE Image captionAdam Thomas said he first discovered a "fascination" with Ku Kux Klan aged 11 and by 13 he discovered the National Front

The security guard told jurors he was brought up by his maternal grandparents in Birmingham but saw his mother, father and stepfather, who he described as "common racists".

From the age of five, his stepfather, who was in the "white power" band Screwdriver, which had "very racist views", would shave his head.

He said his paternal grandfather had "a positive view of Hitler and the Nazis" and used to deliver a "Hitler salute" when he visited as a boy.

Asked about his child's middle name, he said: "It definitely doubles up as the name of Adolf Hitler.

"It's undeniable and I don't make a secret of it. It does reflect an interest in that topic and admiration for what it represents."

He told the court how at school his racist views led to a counter-extremism mentor taking him to see a Holocaust survivor.

"Well, she told me she was evacuated from Germany to Britain and I couldn't see that as being a Holocaust survivor, at the time."

Adam ThomasImage copyrightWEST MIDLANDS POLICE Image captionAdam Thomas described this image of him posing in front of a KKK flag with a knife and and an anarchist's book as "a bit of silliness"

Ms Frida asked: "Did you tell her to her face?"

"I did, yes," he replied.

During a search of his home police found KKK robes, which Mr Thomas admitted belonged to him.

Asked about a photograph of him wearing them cradling his child, he said: "It was just play. They were not put up on some website or used to promote some agenda or ideology."

Well, at least they nailed him before he killed someone, as his brethren across the pond have.

On 25/10/2018 at 13:57, MattP said:

What actually is her problem? Why did she want it removed or ruined? Because it had men on it? I don’t understand her point

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

What actually is her problem? Why did she want it removed or ruined? Because it had men on it? I don’t understand her point

Because it's men and they are white - which to many is something unacceptable in 2018.

Yep, what she did/intended was needless and I'm glad she got shouted down.

That being said, I would like to know where the views of those who think being a white man is unacceptable actually hold any power outside of, say, a student union or campus. (As opposed to those who hold views that both women and people of other skin colour are inherently inferior...who, despite a fair amount of progress, still hold rather more power in the legislature and general society in a lot of places around the world.)