Jump to content
Daggers

Absolute cvnts of our time Pt.MXXVI

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I shouldn't say this...but anything like this seems to happen every few weeks in the USA,so no suprise..

Maybe it's easier to report,in their open lives and media.

Though let's face it,we have scumbags like this in the UK,/Europe.

Men it seems ,just can't take no and rejection,without taking a violent approach.

The worst,is when it's continual and carries on after seperation..

We have a poor record has the other part of species...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

North Yorkshire Police has issued a grovelling apology after posting a graphic description online of a man wanted for exposing himself to a student.

The force admitted the appeal went into ‘too much detail’ after the suspect was described as a ‘fat’ man with a ‘small penis and testicles that hang noticeably low

Police in York are investigating the ‘disturbing incident’ which happened on Sunday when the student walking alone at roughly 1.15pm when the pale man confronted her.

On Tuesday, police issued an apology over the original appeal.

It said: “On the evening of 19 November 2018, we posted an appeal on Facebook to help identify a suspect in the York area who performed a sexual act in public.

“The appeal included a description of the naked man, which we accept went into too much detail.

“This has caused upset to a number of people who read the appeal and we unreservedly apologise for any offence caused.

“The appeal was quickly removed and a more appropriately worded version posted on the force website.

 

 

 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lowlife scum who do this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-46411533

Quote

 

Scalpel and razor blades have been found taped to the sides of a slide in a children's play area.

They were found stuck to play equipment at the Winifred Lane play area in Aughton, near Ormskirk, Lancashire Police said on Facebook.

Doreen Stephenson, a councillor for Aughton Park, labelled the culprits a "disgrace", adding: "It's quite frightening to think what the consequences could be."

Police urged "everyone to be vigilant".

Ms Stephenson said: "I can't believe anybody would stoop so low to do something like this in a public children's play area.

"It's an absolute disgrace."

Police urged parents to "check any play equipment before you let your child use it".

"Whoever did this could have caused serious injury to a child - please be assured we are fully investigating this matter," they added.

Another local ward councillor, David Westley, said the park was run by the parish council and they would be passing any useful CCTV footage on to police.

He added: "I'm absolutely horrified. It's impossible to comprehend why anyone would do such a thing."

People commenting on the police Facebook post branded the vandals "disgusting", "sick" and "horrible".

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man who had 11 people in his car, including three sitting in the footwells, has been banned from driving for 15 months.

Kenneth Samuels, of Gwenfro, Wrexham, went to Colwyn Bay railway station to pick up his ex-partner on 4 August.

But when he was stopped by police they found four adults and seven children, three of whom were sitting in the footwells of the Ford Focus.

He pleaded guilty to dangerous driving at Llandudno Magistrates' Court.

His solicitor David Jones told the court there had been no criticism of his driving.

The court heard Samuels, 52, answered a call from his ex-partner asking for a lift but had no idea how many people were waiting for him.

"Initially it was a Good Samaritan act," Mr Jones said.

"He should have said no but didn't because there were children and they were screaming and hungry.

"It was a foolish decision and he is genuinely remorseful."

'Beggars belief'
Magistrates were told Samuels agreed to take the group as they did not have money to pay for a taxi.

He was spotted by CCTV operators and a police car forced the car to stop.

Prosecutor James Neary said Samuels then drove off before being stopped again.

"Perhaps other road users were not put in danger but the children were," said Mr Neary.

"What was also remarkable was that he chose not to give the children the seatbelts."

Samuels was told he must take an extended test before being allowed to drive again.

Magistrates also imposed a curfew from 18:00 to 06:00 GMT and ordered him to pay £85 costs and £85 surcharge.

Chairman David Davies said: "How you could put young children - as young as three - at such risk beggars belief."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, davieG said:

A man who had 11 people in his car, including three sitting in the footwells, has been banned from driving for 15 months.

Kenneth Samuels, of Gwenfro, Wrexham, went to Colwyn Bay railway station to pick up his ex-partner on 4 August.

But when he was stopped by police they found four adults and seven children, three of whom were sitting in the footwells of the Ford Focus.

He pleaded guilty to dangerous driving at Llandudno Magistrates' Court.

His solicitor David Jones told the court there had been no criticism of his driving.

The court heard Samuels, 52, answered a call from his ex-partner asking for a lift but had no idea how many people were waiting for him.

"Initially it was a Good Samaritan act," Mr Jones said.

"He should have said no but didn't because there were children and they were screaming and hungry.

"It was a foolish decision and he is genuinely remorseful."

'Beggars belief'
Magistrates were told Samuels agreed to take the group as they did not have money to pay for a taxi.

He was spotted by CCTV operators and a police car forced the car to stop.

Prosecutor James Neary said Samuels then drove off before being stopped again.

"Perhaps other road users were not put in danger but the children were," said Mr Neary.

"What was also remarkable was that he chose not to give the children the seatbelts."

Samuels was told he must take an extended test before being allowed to drive again.

Magistrates also imposed a curfew from 18:00 to 06:00 GMT and ordered him to pay £85 costs and £85 surcharge.

Chairman David Davies said: "How you could put young children - as young as three - at such risk beggars belief."

This guy didn't need a car!!!

His dog uses his ears to indicate...:twitch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/12/2018 at 19:56, Dr The Singh said:

Santa Claus

 

Sorry, Doc, but I have no sympathy.

 

If you spend the year being a bad, bad boy, you cannot expect any presents!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hull hotel cancels Xmas booking for homeless people:

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/dec/17/hull-hotel-cancels-christmas-booking-for-homeless-people

 

A hotel chain has been heavily criticised after it cancelled a charity booking for 28 homeless people over Christmas.

A fundraiser had paid £1,092 for the rough sleepers to stay in 14 twin rooms at the Britannia Royal hotel in Hull on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Carl Simpson, who raised the money through donations, said he told the hotel when he made the booking that it was a goodwill gesture for homeless people.

 

He said he was “absolutely gutted and very angry” when he received a call from a hotel manager informing him that the booking had been cancelled. No reason was given, Simpson said.

“I asked for a reason and was told there isn’t one,” Simpson wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 1,000 times. “In my eyes this is nothing more than discrimination, especially after we was [sic] so open about what it was for.”

The hotel, which is part of the Britannia group, said no one was able to comment when contacted by the Guardian on Monday morning.

The decision prompted outrage online. Some users called for a boycott of the Grade II-listed Victorian hotel, while others said they were “disgusted” and “appalled”.

 

Emma Hardy, the Labour MP for Hull West and Hessle, said she would be willing to contact the hotel and “appeal to them to reconsider”.

Simpson, 50, said he would now “need a miracle” to get the rough sleepers a roof over their heads in time for Christmas.

The cafe owner, who runs the Raise the Roof Hull homeless project, said he had been hoping to “repeat the success of last Christmas” when he booked 28 homeless people into an Ibis hotel for two nights.

“After the stay they were so grateful,” he told the BBC. “Some left staff gifts using the very little money they had, and one asked if he could vacuum the rooms to show his appreciation.

“This means the world to homeless people. Last year we had tears of joy from someone who stood on the edge of the Humber Bridge the night before. We have to break the news to people that the hotel has been cancelled.”

Simpson said he was yet to receive a refund for the booking so was unable to rebook another hotel. “Our Xmas hotel campaign is now in serious doubt being so close to Xmas we need a miracle,” he wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

 

Sorry, Doc, but I have no sympathy.

 

If you spend the year being a bad, bad boy, you cannot expect any presents!

Elf Bentley

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buce said:

 

Hull hotel cancels Xmas booking for homeless people:

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/dec/17/hull-hotel-cancels-christmas-booking-for-homeless-people

 

A hotel chain has been heavily criticised after it cancelled a charity booking for 28 homeless people over Christmas.

A fundraiser had paid £1,092 for the rough sleepers to stay in 14 twin rooms at the Britannia Royal hotel in Hull on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Carl Simpson, who raised the money through donations, said he told the hotel when he made the booking that it was a goodwill gesture for homeless people.

 

He said he was “absolutely gutted and very angry” when he received a call from a hotel manager informing him that the booking had been cancelled. No reason was given, Simpson said.

“I asked for a reason and was told there isn’t one,” Simpson wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 1,000 times. “In my eyes this is nothing more than discrimination, especially after we was [sic] so open about what it was for.”

The hotel, which is part of the Britannia group, said no one was able to comment when contacted by the Guardian on Monday morning.

The decision prompted outrage online. Some users called for a boycott of the Grade II-listed Victorian hotel, while others said they were “disgusted” and “appalled”.

 

Emma Hardy, the Labour MP for Hull West and Hessle, said she would be willing to contact the hotel and “appeal to them to reconsider”.

Simpson, 50, said he would now “need a miracle” to get the rough sleepers a roof over their heads in time for Christmas.

The cafe owner, who runs the Raise the Roof Hull homeless project, said he had been hoping to “repeat the success of last Christmas” when he booked 28 homeless people into an Ibis hotel for two nights.

“After the stay they were so grateful,” he told the BBC. “Some left staff gifts using the very little money they had, and one asked if he could vacuum the rooms to show his appreciation.

“This means the world to homeless people. Last year we had tears of joy from someone who stood on the edge of the Humber Bridge the night before. We have to break the news to people that the hotel has been cancelled.”

Simpson said he was yet to receive a refund for the booking so was unable to rebook another hotel. “Our Xmas hotel campaign is now in serious doubt being so close to Xmas we need a miracle,” he wrote.

Let's hope they find out who this individual decision maker is!!  Then shame him!!!

The yob also cancelled,with no conception how they were going to repay the money...shame him/her. Blacklist the organisation,

send in the Spanish inquisition!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...