Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Moronic behaviour, but it's hard to say it belongs in this thread when the same day's news cycle has this utter abomination of a human being:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47047394

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Moronic behaviour, but it's hard to say it belongs in this thread when the same day's news cycle has this utter abomination of a human being:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47047394

Don't wish to debate who the biggest cvnt is but that twat of a driver could have taken several lives out in one moment.

On 09/01/2019 at 14:17, Vardinio'sCat said:

James Goddard.

What a great advert for Lestoh he is. If any one knows him, give him some abuse from me. :angry:

On the subject of ****heads in yellow vests, look at the state of this. 

Against suppression of advanced technology and also against 5G towers and smartmeters. Smartmeters ffs. This list of things to randomly not like includes homelessness, the state of education and the NHS, and then bloody smartmeters. Jesus wept. It's a list of paranoid delusions and random nonsense. This is the state of the yellow vested idiots that represent sun readers everywhere (if you look at the comments on its website you'd understand where I'm coming from). 

IMG_20190129_013319.thumb.jpg.a3f31468c2c4f36976e0257367dd7af4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/reviews/satanic-verses-salman-rushdie-review-fatwa-muslim-iran-heresy-a8799771.html

Associate Editor of the Independent, reviewing a documentary marking the 30th anniversary of the Rushdie Affair:

Rushdie’s silly, childish book should be banned under today’s anti-hate legislation. It’s no better than racist graffiti on a bus stop. I wouldn’t have it in my house, out of respect to Muslim people and contempt for Rushdie, and because it sounds quite boring. I’d be quite inclined to burn it, in fact. It’s a free country, after all. 

The state of this. The cvnt hasn’t even ****ing read it. And he’d happily burn freedom of speech “out of respect to Muslim people”. Which is unbelievably patronising to Muslim people. A truly useless human. 

14 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/reviews/satanic-verses-salman-rushdie-review-fatwa-muslim-iran-heresy-a8799771.html

Associate Editor of the Independent, reviewing a documentary marking the 30th anniversary of the Rushdie Affair:

Rushdie’s silly, childish book should be banned under today’s anti-hate legislation. It’s no better than racist graffiti on a bus stop. I wouldn’t have it in my house, out of respect to Muslim people and contempt for Rushdie, and because it sounds quite boring. I’d be quite inclined to burn it, in fact. It’s a free country, after all. 

The state of this. The cvnt hasn’t even ****ing read it. And he’d happily burn freedom of speech “out of respect to Muslim people”. Which is unbelievably patronising to Muslim people. A truly useless human. 

I thought it was a excellent book