Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

46 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Without knowing the finer points I'm inclined to agree with Buce, if you no longer have the means to effectively care for an animal it's selfish to cling to it and you could take far worse actions than leaving it somewhere safe to be rehomed, even if it is a bit sucky that the task is now imposed on your parents.

They were left in a room absolutely covered in shit as well, they obviously weren’t cared for at all. The cat herself is only 6 months old so too young to have had kittens and be left in a shed.

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

They were left in a room absolutely covered in shit as well, they obviously weren’t cared for at all. The cat herself is only 6 months old so too young to have had kittens and be left in a shed.

Ok yeah this is in the right thread.

Monday was my 1st day in years of having to do the motorway commute and as I sit at 65-70 on the inside lane a lady drives past me head down looking on her phone which is perched on the steering wheel. There looked to be a fair amount of words on the screen (quite a large phone) so either reading an ebook or long email didn't look like a txt, cue me having a right old rant as she sped off +70 on a busy morning motorway, whey the fec do people still do this :mad:

13 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Monday was my 1st day in years of having to do the motorway commute and as I sit at 65-70 on the inside lane a lady drives past me head down looking on her phone which is perched on the steering wheel. There looked to be a fair amount of words on the screen (quite a large phone) so either reading an ebook or long email didn't look like a txt, cue me having a right old rant as she sped off +70 on a busy morning motorway, whey the fec do people still do this :mad:

See it a lot! You can tell who's focused on their phone more than driving because they dart back to straighten up in the lane. I always try and get in front of them (or let them speed off obviously) cos I don't want to get stuck behind them or even worse be involved in an accident with them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Drives me nuts. A friend of mine was killed a few years back just walking on the pavement; a driver had been texting speeding up to roadworks and when he looked up he had a split second to choose either smashing into the back of a car or swerving left onto the pavement. He hit my mate, who had catastrophic brain injuries and died 5 days later. All because of a ****ing text. 

• Sad 5

14 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Drives me nuts. A friend of mine was killed a few years back just walking on the pavement; a driver had been texting speeding up to roadworks and when he looked up he had a split second to choose either smashing into the back of a car or swerving left onto the pavement. He hit my mate, who had catastrophic brain injuries and died 5 days later. All because of a ****ing text. 

That is absolutely shocking and as you said all over a text. Unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

20 minutes earlier he’d been telling me how proud he was of his stepson and how he couldn’t wait to have one of his own with his wife. Absolute ****ing tragedy. 

It's hard to find the words how to describe this. Tragic.

On 01/08/2019 at 16:38, urban.spaceman said:

20 minutes earlier he’d been telling me how proud he was of his stepson and how he couldn’t wait to have one of his own with his wife. Absolute ****ing tragedy. 

Watched a Porsche blasting down the M69 this afternoon, moved over to let him past in lane 3. A few seconds later he/she almost hit the central barrier and was so close to losing it. Was obviously on his/her phone. 

They are basically grabbing them, hanging them up by wire round their back legs, slitting their throats, ripping out their insides, cutting their legs and head off ...   then skinning them ..    they’re probably dead somewhere in the middle of that.    They are now in the Leicestershire area so, if you are out and about in the sticks at night, visiting a pub or restaurant, and you see cars at the roadside or lights in a field..   call the cops.   These cvnts need to be stopped ..  

BD4F09D3-D54E-4182-BD3D-8C1553758016.jpeg

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

They are basically grabbing them, hanging them up by wire round their back legs, slitting their throats, ripping out their insides, cutting their legs and head off ...   then skinning them ..    they’re probably dead somewhere in the middle of that.    They are now in the Leicestershire area so, if you are out and about in the sticks at night, visiting a pub or restaurant, and you see cars at the roadside or lights in a field..   call the cops.   These cvnts need to be stopped ..  

BD4F09D3-D54E-4182-BD3D-8C1553758016.jpeg

Pretty much what happens in abattoirs the world over.

Let's be honest - it's the theft the farmers are objecting to, not the lack of animal welfare standards.

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

Pretty much what happens in abattoirs the world over.

Let's be honest - it's the theft the farmers are objecting to, not the lack of animal welfare standards.

In this country I believe animals are stunned first and don't see what is happening to others ..   at most well run abattoirs anyway.

And I think most farmers don't like to see bits off their lambs scattered all over the field ...    mostly they do care about them.  

Edited by Countryfox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

In this country I believe animals are stunned first and don't see what is happening to others ..   at most well run abattoirs anyway.

And I think most farmers don't like to see bits off their lambs scattered all over the field ...    mostly they do care about them.  

1 minute ago, Buce said:

Unfortunately there are exceptions ....      the people that run these are cvnts too .....     I'd like to think they are not all like that.

And by the way ..  I haven't actually watched your clips ...   couldn't stomach it.

Just now, Countryfox said:

Unfortunately there are exceptions ....      the people that run these are cvnts too .....     I'd like to think they are not all like that.

Of course you would.

I've said it before, if meat eaters knew how their meat gets to their plate, they might think twice about eating it. So they bury their heads in the sand and pretend the animals are treated well and don't suffer. These are not isolated cases at all - I could find you similar footage from slaughterhouses all over the country.

Just now, Countryfox said:

And by the way ..  I haven't actually watched your clips ...   couldn't stomach it.

Pretty much proves my point above.

12 minutes ago, Buce said:

Of course you would.

I've said it before, if meat eaters knew how their meat gets to their plate, they might think twice about eating it. So they bury their heads in the sand and pretend the animals are treated well and don't suffer. These are not isolated cases at all - I could find you similar footage from slaughterhouses all over the country.

Pretty much proves my point above.

Local farmers I know are relatively happy with the slaughter houses that they use ...  they are aware of one or two badly run ones and avoid them.   I'm not burying my head in the sand cus I don't want to watch your clips ...   just can't see the point in watching them.  I'm sure you could find lots of clips but all that proves is that there are some pretty sh1te slaughterhouses around ..  not that they are all badly run.    Bottom line before we digress any further is that the people butchering sheep and lambs in a field are cvnts ...  imo ...   who are stealing peoples livelihoods and causing stress and suffering to animals.

Edited by Countryfox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...