Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2019 at 13:21, somebum said:

Well I have come across an outstanding array of cnuts this week but the cherry on the cake, the final turd in the waterpipe has to be the complete retards who have spent the past 5 hours cutting through 1 foot of hedge with a high powered trimmer. It really is unbelievable to see actually. I spend day after day praying for some kind of Armageddon to wipe the slate and start again.

You bastard!

Some people are just plain stupid.

I spent last week doing all the hours I could bear to prepare myself and four other people to work from home.

Get up - go to work - when you can't do any more by mid evening pop along to Sainsbury's and get one or two items from the virtually empty shelves - Eat what you have just bought - go to bed - repeat

Someone I know who doesn't work much and is basically supported by the taxes we pay posted this on one of my WhatsApp groups.

This is a single man in his early forties who lives on his own.

I know how wide that shelf is and the pic only shows part of it.

This went on a few days ago but every time I see this it makes my blood boil when I have been living on tins and biscuits for a week, and wondering where my next bog roll is going to come from.

When all this sh*t is over I think quite a few of us will know who our real friends are.

hoarding.jpg

• Like 1

Stabbing a young kid to death :(

She was only 7!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51999370

A seven-year-old girl has died after being attacked by a stranger with a knife in a park, police have said.

The girl sustained serious injuries in the attack at Queen's Park in Bolton at about 14:30 GMT, Greater Manchester Police said.

A force spokesman said despite the "best efforts of her family and medical responders, she died a short while later".

A 30-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.

Assistant Chief Constable Russ Jackson said officers were "working to understand the motive for this completely random and brutal attack".

"A woman who was not known to the family was detained by a member of the public and then arrested by the police.

"We understand that the woman has some history of mental illness and we are working to understand if this played any part in her motive."

He added that the attack was "a family's worst nightmare."

"The incident is horrendous and I cannot begin to imagine what the family of this little girl are going through.

"We are determined to quickly understand how this came to happen, leaving a young family so distraught and so devastated in an instant," ACC Jackson said.

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Legend has it that the last known Andrex 18 roll pack resides in the store room of the Cafe at the top of Snowdon.

So that was the vast hole digging,what has been seen from Nasas space-satellites...

Edited by fuchsntf