Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

3 stabbings on the pier last night, all Londoners. 

Bournemouth used to be such a family place, I got married there many years ago and have some lovely memories of being on the pier, in my wedding dress, watching the Friday night fireworks. We spent many evenings in the gardens with other families, but it got taken over by groups getting loud, shouting, swearing, fighting and littering. In subsequent years the Friday night fireworks event has got busier and rowdier too, we stopped going after a group of drunk lads fell into one of my children's pushchair and thought it was hilarious. 

We're off to the area in a week, but won't be going anywhere near the town centre or the main beach. 

On 25/06/2020 at 16:27, Wymsey said:

What annoys me more about it is that, despite them going to visit nice coastal locations for some summer fun, they completely disrespect the area afterwards..:mad:

_113097053_mattpinner2.jpg

Similar scenes at Anfield :mad:

8 hours ago, Shane said:

Similar scenes at Anfield :mad:

After our League win celebration.

A spokeswoman for the Leicester City Council said: "There were between 30 and 40 cleansing and parks staff at Victoria Park cleaning up yesterday morning, and another 15 covered the city centre.

40 tonnes of rubbish were left behind

• Like 2

4 hours ago, davieG said:

A spokeswoman for the Leicester City Council said: "There were between 30 and 40 cleansing and parks staff at Victoria Park cleaning up yesterday morning, and another 15 covered the city centre.

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

It happens, and it’s p@ssing in their own backyard, not like Bournemouth beaches is it?

And the guy who posted it to Twitter has Aguero as his avatar, so...... lol

Wasn’t making it a football thing, yes our league win celebrations were just as bad. Just showing the litter problem in this country is out of control! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, davieG said:

But surely that’s not too bad ..  if you average it out thats just one small bit of litter (about the size of a postage stamp) for the  days when we don’t win the league ...   

• Haha 1

On 27/06/2020 at 15:22, Bellend Sebastian said:

This is disgusting and needs much more coverage. Not seen a mention of this on the news? I'm just listening to radio phone in and they're talking about this now, just had played an interview with their mother.

On 27/06/2020 at 15:22, Bellend Sebastian said:

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

This is disgusting and needs much more coverage. Not seen a mention of this on the news? I'm just listening to radio phone in and they're talking about this now, just had played an interview with their mother.

wtf. 

disgusting behaviour from those officers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

It was on the news Yesterday and the day before, not sure what channel as I watched a few different news broadcasts.

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-53320424

so not only a drunken thug and bully but a paedophile  too 

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I feel a bit sorry for the bloke, not sure why though.  What a mess he is making of his life.

"At the time he was drinking heavily and he has now undergone work with the Lucy Faithfull Foundation and a psychotherapist,"

Oh, so that makes it OK then?

A man in a privileged position doing that deserves all he gets from fellow inmates when he is put inside.

Except he probably will not go down as he is a privileged member of society.

• 2 weeks later...