Jump to content
Daggers

Absolute cvnts of our time Pt.MXXVI

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's a charmer isn't he. Famously also called out as an alleged 'nonce'  by Dizzee Rascal as part of a Twitter 'beef' a few years ago. A veritable man for all seasons.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I Hope someone Brings the Dozos Lloyds to account.....We are Not Robots....Idea of.Customers Service,was strampled on...

I have closed my £350,00 Account with them...this Horse has bolted...

I Hope Nadia Springs into a better job.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Can see their point. 

I cant..!!!  Pigheaded bosses....in Horses clothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fuchsntf said:

I cant..!!!  Pigheaded bosses....in Horses clothing

So it's alright to just break safeguarding rules on a whim then? I'm sure she'll be inundated with job offers "I got sacked after breaking safeguarding rules, if you don't believe me here's a link to a news article where I try to damage my former employer's reputation."

 

I mean good luck to her I guess.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

So it's alright to just break safeguarding rules on a whim then? I'm sure she'll be inundated with job offers "I got sacked after breaking safeguarding rules, if you don't believe me here's a link to a news article where I try to damage my former employer's reputation."

 

I mean good luck to her I guess.  

Then there are Common Sense descisions...She was tracked, nothing untoward..!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

So it's alright to just break safeguarding rules on a whim then? I'm sure she'll be inundated with job offers "I got sacked after breaking safeguarding rules, if you don't believe me here's a link to a news article where I try to damage my former employer's reputation."

 

I mean good luck to her I guess.  

Not sure that's breaking safeguarding rules. She's done nothing wrong essentially. The only thing she could have done is advised her employer what was going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Not sure that's breaking safeguarding rules. She's done nothing wrong essentially. The only thing she could have done is advised her employer what was going on. 

The saddest thing here is that she felt that she had to step in personally to prevent the customer from getting into trouble. Surely big banks like Lloyd's should have something in place to help vulnerable customers like him. And if they already do, then she was a bit silly not to set him up with it and to take it on herself.

 

I do feel sorry for her though. A stern warning would've sufficed once it became clear that she was genuinely helping the guy out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson

Patel

Hancock

Gove

Truss

 

Etc.

 

Cvnts is generous. What part of society hasn't been totally ****ed with by these lot? Unless you're a scheming, lying millionaire friend of the party, life seems to be increasingly worse under this total shambles of a government. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sdb said:

Johnson

Patel

Hancock

Gove

Truss

 

Etc.

 

Cvnts is generous. What part of society hasn't been totally ****ed with by these lot? Unless you're a scheming, lying millionaire friend of the party, life seems to be increasingly worse under this total shambles of a government. 

This might make me unpopular in some quarters but IMO you can absolutely add Corbyn and the cronies that kept him as leader through the last five years. If they'd elected an opposition leader with a bit of ****ing competence we might not have been stuck with one of the worst governments in living memory with the biggest majority in a lifetime.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This might make me unpopular in some quarters but IMO you can absolutely add Corbyn and the cronies that kept him as leader through the last five years. If they'd elected an opposition leader with a bit of ****ing competence we might not have been stuck with one of the worst governments in living memory with the biggest majority in a lifetime.

There's an element to that but that still doesn't excuse the absolute shitshow of how this country is being run now. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This might make me unpopular in some quarters but IMO you can absolutely add Corbyn and the cronies that kept him as leader through the last five years. If they'd elected an opposition leader with a bit of ****ing competence we might not have been stuck with one of the worst governments in living memory with the biggest majority in a lifetime.

That kind of depends how old you are, I suppose.

 

But I would say that the lot in power at the moment are not a patch on the Thatcher era. 

 

 

As an aside, if you look around the world, I can't see that there are many countries (apart from NZ, maybe), that are massively enamoured and jumping with joy with their governments. Personally, I think our lot are worse than some, and better than others...  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's an element to that but that still doesn't excuse the absolute shitshow of how this country is being run now. 

100%, it's just I wish Labour had learned from their mistakes in the past - their failure affects all of us.

 

30 minutes ago, Milo said:

That kind of depends how old you are, I suppose.

 

But I would say that the lot in power at the moment are not a patch on the Thatcher era. 

 

 

As an aside, if you look around the world, I can't see that there are many countries (apart from NZ, maybe), that are massively enamoured and jumping with joy with their governments. Personally, I think our lot are worse than some, and better than others...  

In my defence I did say "one of" :P

 

For your second point I do agree quite a bit - they are doing badly but it could be a lot lot worse. There are some that seem just overjoyed that the tories are doing so badly because it gives them more ammunition against them and in turn makes themselves more popular. Personally I'm not sure it's wise to talk about who is doing better than whom until the pandemic is well and truly over. Which it won't be for a very long time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We generally get the politicians we deserve, you'd have to be a masochistic egoist to want to become a politician these days. No private life at all and no matter what your views on life are or the decisions you make those who disagree with you will make your life hell whether justified or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, davieG said:

We generally get the politicians we deserve, you'd have to be a masochistic egoist to want to become a politician these days. No private life at all and no matter what your views on life are or the decisions you make those who disagree with you will make your life hell whether justified or not.

No private life but the chance to have a positive impact on society. This lot seem hell bent on ruining anything and everything they can. I'm not perfect but I deserve better than these plebs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sdb said:

chance to have a positive impact on society

That's the thing though that is very subjective and very difficult to do and satisfy everyone and those that aren't satisfied these days are not averse to vitriolic slandering/libelling. Even your original statement on this subject is full of hatred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davieG said:

That's the thing though that is very subjective and very difficult to do and satisfy everyone and those that aren't satisfied these days are not averse to vitriolic slandering/libelling. Even your original statement on this subject is full of hatred.

Most people hate excess death, poverty, underfunding of over stretched public sector, daily lies, dodgy underhand deals (that lack any transparency) and blatant xenophobia though. I can’t get my mind around how that's subjective (although clearly it is as polls show).

 

Sadly a lot of our media protects this government to the point people accept or ignore it, and that is appalling. So yeah, it was full of hatred towards people who routinely ruin lives. 

Edited by sdb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Minister of Innovation at the Department of Health and Social Care, trying to inspire kids who've had their futures ****ed with by his government.

 

 

He's also the 5th Baron Bethell whose daddy paid for the private education he 'fluffed'.

 

595487441_Screenshot2020-08-14at15_05_55.thumb.png.486d83505a3cf768338dbfb930e676e6.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The Minister of Innovation at the Department of Health and Social Care, trying to inspire kids who've had their futures ****ed with by his government.

 

 

He's also the 5th Baron Bethell whose daddy paid for the private education he 'fluffed'.

 

595487441_Screenshot2020-08-14at15_05_55.thumb.png.486d83505a3cf768338dbfb930e676e6.png

 

'univeristy' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...