Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

I know people who've worked for him in the past and describe him as an intimidating bully and a real nasty piece of work. 

Met him a couple of times through work and he was an utter c**t. Closely followed by David Mellor.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.wisn.com/article/vaccines-intentionally-removed-from-refrigerator-at-grafton-hospital/35101273

I would say this is attempted murder, but that likely won't stick, so 500 counts of reckless endangerment to human life please. And liability for the cost of every single wasted dose.

Can't read that article, what happened?

36 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Can't read that article, what happened?

"GRAFTON, Wis. —

The FBI and the Food & Drug Administration are investigating the person who left 57 vials of the Moderna vaccine out of a pharmacy refrigerator at Aurora Medical Center-Grafton. Advocate Aurora Health now says it was an intentional act.

Continuing Coverage: Coronavirus in Wisconsin

After an internal investigation, it was first believed to be human error.

The person in question Wednesday admitted that they intentionally removed the vaccine from refrigeration.

That person is no longer employed, Advocate Aurora Health said in a news release.

More than 500 doses of the vaccine had to be thrown out.

The Moderna vaccine can be out of refrigeration for 12 hours.

"We are more than disappointed that this individual’s actions will result in a delay of more than 500 people receiving their vaccine. This was a violation of our core values, and the individual is no longer employed by us," Advocate Aurora Health said.

Advocate Aurora Health said it has notified the proper authorities. Grafton police said Aurora Corporate Security called them at 6:18 p.m. Wednesday about an employee tampering with the vials of COVID-19 vaccine. It said it was investigating, along with the federal agencies.

More information is expected to be released Thursday."

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Facecloth said:

What social media is that one, because I can't find it.

Doubt he will, he seem pretty convicted in his stance.

I meant apology only cos he got caught. 

It's on Snapchat. I think he's probably deleted it by now cos of how stupid he was to publicise it. 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I meant apology only cos he got caught. 

It's on Snapchat. I think he's probably deleted it by now cos of how stupid he was to publicise it. 

Sorry, sat in a family space, what was he on about?

35 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry, sat in a family space, what was he on about?

34 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Saying he won't listen to the likes of Patel, because he's a white man and won't listen to, and I quote "Pakis and blacks"

And black people belong under white people. 

Definitely not one for a family space! 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, StanSP said:

Not listened to it and probably won’t. We’re all human and should therefore be equal (that’s obvious)

Should we though, try to avoid spreading this kind of thing around with an apparent mob mentality and leave it where it belongs. The “Twitter do your thing” is both incitement of violence and encouraging people to give him a platform. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Not listened to it and probably won’t. We’re all human and should therefore be equal (that’s obvious)

Should we though, try to avoid spreading this kind of thing around with an apparent mob mentality and leave it where it belongs. The “Twitter do your thing” is both incitement of violence and encouraging people to give him a platform. 

I get what you're saying but calling it 'mob mentality' makes it sound like they're the bad guys...

I don't have an issue at all with this kind of vitriol being spread around to show them for who they are. 100% this is not the first time he's said something like this; just dumb enough to post it on social media for people to see. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I get what you're saying but calling it 'mob mentality' makes it sound like they're the bad guys...

I don't have an issue at all with this kind of vitriol being spread around to show them for who they are. 100% this is not the first time he's said something like this; just dumb enough to post it on social media for people to see. 

Don’t get me wrong I’m sure the behaviour of the video poster is deplorable. 

I think mob mentality is the right phrase for it. I expect that guy has been reviving countless death threats over social media following this being spread around. Whether you think that is just or not does not detract from it being akin to incitement. 

5 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m sure the behaviour of the video poster is deplorable. 

I think mob mentality is the right phrase for it. I expect that guy has been reviving countless death threats over social media following this being spread around. Whether you think that is just or not does not detract from it being akin to incitement

I think the saying you reap what you sow applies to that fool.