Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

Delightful.

Why did they do that?

No idea. I was attending a person there with breathing problems. When I came back to the car an hour later that is what the kids had done. I smelt the sh1t before I realised what had happened. I can only imagine it was because it was a marked up car

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parafox said:

No idea. I was attending a person there with breathing problems. When I came back to the car an hour later that is what the kids had done. I smelt the sh1t before I realised what had happened. I can only imagine it was because it was a marked up car

Wtf is wrong with people? I wish it was easy to find these ****ers and make them lick the bastard car. Kids or not, lessons to be taught you little cvnts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Emre Can, amongst others.

126988645_Screenshot2021-03-27at14_10_18.thumb.png.625c05ece9427103949efc9f2c41e87f.png

Every time the club post something like this, be it regarding a religious celebration or in support of LGBT people or whatever, there are 100s or 1000s of angry reactions and prejudiced post from another group or religion who don't like it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Emre Can, amongst others.

126988645_Screenshot2021-03-27at14_10_18.thumb.png.625c05ece9427103949efc9f2c41e87f.png

Wasn't he the fella who racially abused a black player in a turkish cup game a few years back and they kicked the sh!t out of him in the second leg? 

On 22/03/2021 at 19:43, murphy said:

Delightful.

Why did they do that?

When it was reported in the press, they said it was in retaliation for me throwing stones at them. 

I had a defibrillator weighing 2k on one shoulder plus a bag containing oxygen and airway adjuncts and another bag with all the drugs I might need on the other. My arms weren't exactly free to chuck rocks at anyone.

I still struggle to get over that incident despite all the trauma I have been involved with. 

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

Catching up on a programme that was on last night - Undercover Officers - Hunting Paedophiles

Harrowing just watching it and seeing what people get up to on those forums/chat-rooms. Disgusting is an understatement. Absolutely sick, vile people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gary Jelly .. again !!  An absolute cvnt if ever there was one ! ..  first met him when he did a bodge job at my place many years ago and I had to chase him down to get my money back ..  then appears on rogue traders for conning old people ..  then murders a woman and gets away with man slaughter ..  now bullying under age girls into sex. Remember standing in front of him saying I want my money back or .. now wish he’d gone for the or. 

94FF45A3-B93F-4C3D-AF10-E509C8EB0092.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2021 at 23:36, Foxy_Bear said:

Wasn't he the fella who racially abused a black player in a turkish cup game a few years back and they kicked the sh!t out of him in the second leg? 

On 28/03/2021 at 10:18, st albans fox said:

Could there be more than one emre can ???.

It was Emre Belözoglu. An absolute tosser for that and got what he deserved. Shame as I quite liked him as a player up until then.

• Like 1

Tim Parker Tory party donor and friend of the Prime Minister, in what has been called the biggest miscarriage of justice in modern history "supporting these convictions being over turned" these unsafe convictions came about after being referred to the CCRB in 2019 by Judge Fraser, the Post Office fully co-operated by trying to get the case before him dismissed over half a dozen times and after losing trying to sack the judge twice at  a cost of over £115 million 

parker.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, katieakita said:

Tim Parker Tory party donor and friend of the Prime Minister, in what has been called the biggest miscarriage of justice in modern history "supporting these convictions being over turned" these unsafe convictions came about after being referred to the CCRB in 2019 by Judge Fraser, the Post Office fully co-operated by trying to get the case before him dismissed over half a dozen times and after losing trying to sack the judge twice at  a cost of over £115 million 

parker.jpg

Outrageous case and outrageous conduct. Leaders of the P.O. should've been the ones sent to prison.

He's a funny-looking bugger, too. Looks like the 3-way love child of Lester Piggott, David Icke and Davros, the leader of the Daleks.

I presume that's a wig - or has he really got hair growing up out of his forehead?  :dunno:

35 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Outrageous case and outrageous conduct. Leaders of the P.O. should've been the ones sent to prison.

He's a funny-looking bugger, too. Looks like the 3-way love child of Lester Piggott, David Icke and Davros, the leader of the Daleks.

I presume that's a wig - or has he really got hair growing up out of his forehead?  :dunno:

He's actually bald. He's grown eyebrows out and combed them back over.