Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Some people should not be allowed to draw breath either. This cowardly excuse of a specimen of the human race is one of them.

Well he's here and alive. I know this sounds quite harsh from someone who it turns out is quite liberal deep down, but I would make sure scum like this would not be able to procreate. I would volunteer to do the job.

• 4 weeks later...

fooking sick

Stepdad filmed abuse on phone

THE evil stepdad who tortured Baby P to death filmed his attacks on his mobile phone.

The horrifying clips would almost certainly have provided the evidence needed to convict the brute of murder.

But the vital mobile was BURIED in Epping Forest, East London, and has never been found.

He was convicted of causing or allowing Baby P’s death — which carries a maximum sentence of 14 years, not life as with murder.

The shocking revelation about the mobile came from the 15-year-old girlfriend of Jason Owen, the lodger also convicted.

She lived with Owen, 36, at Baby P’s home and saw numerous attacks by the stepdad.

Sick

Her uncle told The Sun: “She told me that while she, the stepfather and Jason were camping in Epping Forest she helped bury two mobile phones.

“She said at least one belonged to the step-father. When I asked her what was on it, she said it was ‘what he was doing to the baby’.

“I asked, ‘Are you telling me that sick b*****d filmed his attacks?’ She nodded her head.

“I was horrified. If the jury had seen that, there’d have been no doubt who killed Baby P.”

He fumed: “I’ve asked her over and over, ‘Why didn’t you tell someone what was going on?’

Advertisement

“She was only 15 but she knew it was wrong. She could see that little boy was dying.

“But she was totally besotted by Owen and under his spell.”

The girl went with police to Epping Forest but could not pinpoint the spot where the mobiles were buried — along with other evidence she claimed included bloodstained clothes.

A police source said “That mobile could have been key evidence — but it is totally lost to us.”

This bastard needs to be tortured

They are going to get destroyed in prison. Literaly destroyed

Oh well. I hope someone inflicts just some of the injuries they inflicted on Baby 'P' and I hope it hurts like hell because that's the only place these cnuts are going.

this complete dickhead will no doubt be bragging about what he did to whoever he meets. Cocky little twats like that deserve to be put in a gibbet and paraded around town on the news with everyone poking him with red hot pokers

Even then it wont be half what he deserves

No words of frustration will bring the baby back or change the pathetic attiutudes of today's society in letting such arseholes get to the stage they do something like this. The failure all round is there to be seen.

It's nothing new. Examples abound of wacko's graduating to do the most hideous things.

But "graduating" is the word. These things almost always develop. We have policemen and community policemen, social workers including all kinds of counselling experts. We have lawmakers and judges and a whole host of do-gooders who all take their pound of flesh from the system.

But while they're sometimes irritatingly efficient at dealing with things that don't matter much and at having meetings about meetings they do precious little between them to sort out the real problems that do matter.

Families have been disencouraged by the modernists, our education system is flawed and the melting pot of our society bubbles with additional problems we aren't properly equipped to deal with.

The gravy train of European politics erodes our right to govern ourself and be answerable to our people, the system at the harsh end has gone soft and the big bottom line is there is so little wisdom and so little by way of example being set.

Not from our our devious and self-serving political and industrial leaders nor from the families who have first responsibility for setting good examples to the children of their group.

It doesn't take til adulthood to spot a wacko, a misfit, a bully or a sadist. But the buck still gets passed and I wonder what the champions of human rights have to say when they see the consequences of misguided idiocy.

Modern "wisdom" says "everyone has the right to life, liberty, and security of person." But what imbecile would give those things to a rabid dog?. Before it bites someone or after.

Edited by Thracian

We have policemen and community policemen, social workers including all kinds of counselling experts. We have lawmakers and judges and a whole host of do-gooders who all take their pound of flesh from the system.

But while they're sometimes irritatingly efficient at dealing with things that don't matter much and at having meetings about meetings they do precious little between them to sort out the real problems that do matter.

It doesn't take til adulthood to spot a wacko, a misfit, a bully or a sadist. But the buck still gets passed and I wonder what the champions of human rights have to say when they see the consequences of misguided idiocy.

Modern "wisdom" says "everyone has the right to life, liberty, and security of person." But what imbecile would give those things to a rabid dog?. Before it bites someone or after.

I'm sure Thracian that with your sense of fairness you'll be the first to acknowledge that the vast majority of those who take their "pound of flesh" (otherwise referred to as "salary") do an excellent job in protecting our vulnerable children. Cases of physical abuse, sexual abuse and neglect are not uncommon. I suspect these things are no more or less prevalent than in the past and short of a predictive genetic test or some radical , perhaps Orwellian, interference imposed by government they will not be eradicated.

I don't believe that any workable system can wipe out child abuse in our society. Our present system seeks to identify significantly defective parenting and if possible improve it to a "good enough" standard. In appropriate cases children are removed from their parents ,often permanently, for their own protection.

Of course the system is flawed. As with most areas of life there are excellent, competent and inadequate individuals involved in its operation. If you want excellence across the board then quite frankly the government are going to have to cough up some additional funding to attract more people of a good calibre to front line social work and fund rather than cut back the courts so that action can be taken in appropriate cases

As for your second point who is to judge who is a wacko, misfit bully or sadist? In some cases it may be blindingly obvious but there will be many cases where your perception of what qualifies will be different from that of many others. And having identified these individuals, what is to be done - permanent incarceration, sterilisation/castration, something else or all of the above? Should these be the consequences for example for someone who may appear to be a "misfit" by virtue of wearing checked trousers in a public place ? ( word of caution - as a golfer Thracian you may be at risk ;) )

By way of example many women suffer depression after giving birth. This often lasts for months and sometimes years. In this state some of these women will pose a risk to their child and a tiny minority will cause that child significant harm. Is it right that society should remove children from all mothers post birth or all mothers who may have a predisposition to such an illness. Of those mothers who do suffer such depression the vast majority provide their child with good loving care.

For understandable reasons these sort of cases provoke knee-jerk reactions but surely it would be wrong to move towards a Brave New World type of society.

An inevitable consequence of the current media/political reaction is that many social workers /judges will be so frightened for their own position that there will be children who are wrongly and permanently removed from their natural families. This is a tragedy of a different kind.

So the system is fallible and the Baby P case will not be the last of its type but overall it is thorough and fair and strikes a balance between the rights of the child to be protected from significant harm and the rights of children to grow up within their birth family (and the harm of wrongful removal)

No words of frustration will bring the baby back or change the pathetic attiutudes of today's society in letting such arseholes get to the stage they do something like this. The failure all round it there to be seen.

It's nothing new. Examples abound of wacko's graduating to do the most hideous things.

But "graduating" is the word. These things almost always develop. We have policemen and community policemen, social workers including all kinds of counselling experts. We have lawmakers and judges and a whole host of do-gooders who all take their pound of flesh from the system.

Families have been disencouraged by the modernists, our education system is flawed and the melting pot of our society bubbles with additional problems we aren't properly equipped to deal with.

The gravy train of European politics erodes our right to govern ourself and be answerable to our people, the system at the harsh end has gone soft and the big bottom line is there is so little wisdom and so little by way of example being set.

Not from our our devious and self-serving political and industrial leaders nor from the families who have first responsibility for setting good examples to the children of their group.

What has European politics got to do with Baby P?

Not wishing to argue his case for him as I disagree with most of what he has posted, the answer to your question may be the incorporation of the European Convention on Human Rights into our domestic legislation, particularly the right to family life under Article 8 which is often used by parents opposing the removal of a child by a local authority

Not wishing to argue his case for him as I disagree with most of what he has posted, the answer to your question may be the incorporation of the European Convention on Human Rights into our domestic legislation, particularly the right to family life under Article 8 which is often used by parents opposing the removal of a child by a local authority

I know what he is trying to do, but he is confusing the issue, which is why I questioned it.

The ECHR has nothing to do with European politics. European politics concerns the expansion and maintenance of a common market. Its interests are economic.

The ECHR was the brainchild of British politicians, and was drafted by British lawyers, in the main. This was one of the reasons we haven't incorporated it until recently, as it was felt we didn't need to, seeing as we'd come up with the idea!! The Court sits outside of the politics of the EC, and is an entity in its own right.

As for Article 8, remember that the parent's rights have to be balanced with the child's Article 3 rights (not suffer degrading or inhuman treatment).

With regards to the legislation, it wasn't that long ago that we had knee jerk reactions over Social Services taking children from their families indiscriminately. No "better safe than sorry" attitude then! So due to popular demand, the processes are changed, and still it's wrong! What will happen now is we'll just go back to removing children from their homes on the off-chance, and it'll be back to square one.

What has happened to this child is wrong, and I hope the mother, her boyfriend and friend suffer by the principle of "what goes around, comes around". But I can't help but feel that there is a lack of perspective with this case. Yes, there has been a cock up, and those responsible will pay for it sooner or later. This case will undermine the good work that the authorities do with children. Some of the comments I have seen on facebook from friends who I thought were rational are totally OTT, especially before the facts started to come out ("I hope social workers die" was one from Friday or Saturday).