Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

I know there are very few NBA fans on here, but nevermind.

I wake up 6.30am every morning, but I'm willing to stay up late Tuesday nights for NBA and sacrifice my sleep. It's L.A. Lakers v Dallas Mavericks this week.

Quick highlights of Washington v Orlando, but Gilbert Arenas didn't play. Wish Steve Howard could play half as good as Dwight Howard in his chosen sport. :)

Is the NBA on any channel over here? I haven't seen any since SKY stopped showing it a year or two ago :unsure: .

Is T-Mac still as quality as he was?

Five show a live game every Tuesday night, but it's always way past our bedtime. I don't mind sacrificing my sleep once a week though.

T-Mac is as good as it gets. Has had his problems with back injuries, but on his day he's as fine as day.

Might look into watching a bit of tomorrow's if I stay awake (unlikely). It's a shame because I really enjoy watching NBA, I just wish it was in fecking normal hours! What time do you reckon it'll actually start tomorrow Karim?

I'd love to watch it live one day.

Edited by Joe.

Celtics won last night, pretty good gam actually.

Rondo is awesome.

Rondo was awesome the few times I watched him last season as well - He's a very solid player.

More impressed with Pau Gasol and his 34 points against Chicago Bulls.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Rondo was awesome the few times I watched him last season as well - He's a very solid player.

More impressed with Pau Gasol and his 34 points against Chicago Bulls.

Gasol and Odom at the Lakers is beastly. That Kobe Bryant isn't bad either :giggle: .

Yeah but that Suns team of a couple of years ago was lush. Nash, Barbosa, Diaw, Marion, Stoudemire :wub: .

I love the Suns - Absolute adore them. Nash, Marion and Amare Stoudemire was the sex. Marion gone, and Shaq in. Sex is even better - Suns are the Arsenal of the NBA.

Amare Stoudemire, one of my favorite players in the league :wub:

suns26_resize.jpg