Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

• 2 weeks later...

The Champions beating Indiana Pacers 122-117 in a high scoring game.

Ray Allen got 35 points for Ze Champions, and Marquis Daniels got 26 for Indiana.

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors tomorrow night - Another Cavaliers game, another night to wank all over LeBron James. Get in.

Raptors got dicked 114-94 by Cavaliers.

Ze King James got 31 points and 4 assists. Big Wally Szczerbiak got himself 16 points off the bench.

Just like Joey Graham got 17 points off the bench for Toronto.

• 3 months later...

Cleveland have the best reord don't they? 50 wins so far?

And haven't the Celtics got a few injury problems atm, with Paul Pierce leading that team?

Still got a funny feeling for the Rockets this year, if T-mac and Yao are 100% for the playoffs.

Cleveland have the best reord don't they? 50 wins so far?

And haven't the Celtics got a few injury problems atm, with Paul Pierce leading that team?

Still got a funny feeling for the Rockets this year, if T-mac and Yao are 100% for the playoffs.

54-13 yeah, but only because Lakers have took the foot of the gas :P

Hmm... could this season bring LeBron his first ring?

Who cares, so as long as the summer of 2010 brings him to New York. :P

I felt sorry for him when they lost in the final the other year. He carried that team on his own.

LeBron deserves a ring, he's 25 this year and it's his 6th year in NBA.It's about time he gets one. ;)

Kobe Bryant is a poor man's Paul Pierce :o:P .

I know you're joking, but it still makes me feel a little bit sick inside.

:P

I felt sorry for him when they lost in the final the other year. He carried that team on his own.

LeBron deserves a ring, he's 25 this year and it's his 6th year in NBA.It's about time he gets one. ;)

Well when he doesn't, let's hope that getting MVP is some sort of consolation.

LeBron is the rightful MVP.

Cleveland are on 53-13 and Lakers are on 54-14 as they've played a game more, and lost. The final will be Lakers from the West definitely, and a toss up between Boston and Cleveland from the East.

LeBron is the rightful MVP.

Cleveland are on 53-13 and Lakers are on 54-14 as they've played a game more, and lost. The final will be Lakers from the West definitely, and a toss up between Boston and Cleveland from the East.

Hopefully Lakers/Celtics again, was quality last year.

And Cavs are on 54-13 and Lakers 53-14. According to NBA.com anyway. :dunno:

Hopefully Lakers/Celtics again, was quality last year.

And Cavs are on 54-13 and Lakers 53-14. According to NBA.com anyway. :dunno:

You're right. I read it wrong. Cavs got 1 win on them.

"The Big Ticket" will win MVP after leading the Celtics to their second straight title :cool: . You heard it here first.

Rondo is good, but he's like our Andy King. Good, but not that good. ;)

You're right. I read it wrong. Cavs got 1 win on them.

Rondo is good, but he's like our Andy King. Good, but not that good. ;)

"The Big Ticket" is Kevin Garnett :thumbup: . I still think having Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rondo in the same team is outrageous. Players like Perkins and Powe are decent if not amazing big men too.

But like I said I've still for some reason got a funny feeling for the Rockets in the West. Yao and T-mac fit on form are good enough to beat anyone.

"The Big Ticket" is Kevin Garnett :thumbup: . I still think having Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rondo in the same team is outrageous. Players like Perkins and Powe are decent if not amazing big men too.

But like I said I've still for some reason got a funny feeling for the Rockets in the West. Yao and T-mac fit on form are good enough to beat anyone.

That's why it'll be even more impressive if Cleveland win it, considering they have collectively an inferior team to Boston. Allen, Pierce, Rondo and Garnett all in one team is awesome.

In the West I'm hoping for the resurrection of San Antonio Spurs. I miss Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili on the big stage. :)

Never gonna happen for a couple of reasons.

1. Yao doesnt have the right mentality to lead a team. Dont get me wrong great player, but he lacks the "killer" instinct needed. He always trys to play the game the right way; look for the open man instead of demanding the ball like he should and dominating. Its not his fault its just the way he is from his upbringing. Still fantastic player though

2. T-mac is the same, great player but when the pressure comes on, he cant handle it, wrong mentality.

3. Most importantly, t-mac is out for the season with his bum knee again.