Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

No snow, but very very wet and cold.

Thank you global warming! :angry:

Best thing to do when it snows is this - drive-by snowballing. You drive slowly past a bunch of kids on their way home from school, scoop a handful of snow off your roof, lob it, then floor it - hopefully spinning up tons of slush in the process before grip kicks in and you make your speedy escape!

Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

now, i've gone on record saying i like it to be quite cold, but i've just checked the weather forcast for the next ten days and they reckon that a week on friday it is going to be -9, which is getting a bit silly, i thought...

...until, i clicked on the temperature and it advised me that it would FEEL like MINUS 16 DEGREES - and i don't know if i'll cope with that! >_<

now, i've gone on record saying i like it to be quite cold, but i've just checked the weather forcast for the next ten days and they reckon that a week on friday it is going to be -9, which is getting a bit silly, i thought...

...until, i clicked on the temperature and it advised me that it would FEEL like MINUS 16 DEGREES - and i don't know if i'll cope with that! >_<

May I ask how you came to reside in Valerenga?

The wife and I went to Amsterdam one year when the freezing temperatures and wind made it -22 degrees. When you facewd into the wind you could feel the muscles in your face tighten. Loads of people wearing balaclavas was a bit un-nerving at first.

It was on the news at the time that it was so cold there that they took the penguins in at the zoo :crylaugh: