Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Not exactly my music but I've been given guest tickets to the climax festival this weekend.

Peter Doherty

Franz Ferdinand

The Kooks

Moorcheeba

Amongst others.

Still going to Gary Numan Cardiff

Bought tickets to see Garbage in Brixton next year last night

Anyone know the best Streaming Site for watching gigs

I wouldn't mind watching the Psychedelic Furs in London tonight

Went to see them Weds in Bristol, really good gig but I wouldn't mind sitting with a couple of beers watching them again.

37 minutes ago, Lionator said:

What good taste you have.

Not too shabby yourself Mr Lionator!

the National should get the prize for one of the most understated bands…. Can’t believe they don’t have a bigger following 

Edited by Wolfox

23 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Not too shabby yourself Mr Lionator!

the National should get the prize for one of the most understated bands…. Can’t believe they don’t have a bigger following 

Their shows in London and Manchester sold out within 5 minutes so I think they could probably play arena sized venues, they're probably good enough to headline the big festivals but I'm not quite sure their following is that large yet.

52 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Their shows in London and Manchester sold out within 5 minutes so I think they could probably play arena sized venues, they're probably good enough to headline the big festivals but I'm not quite sure their following is that large yet.

That is true…. I couldn’t get one!  But, they aren’t main stream popular, more 6 music popular…. I wish they had selected bigger venues!

They weee on Jukes Holland the other night

Due to work, i am selling  2 standing tickets to see The Killers at Birmingham Genting Arena on 7th Nov,£61 each, if anyone's interested PM me

Cheers 

Edited by rico