Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

The Gaslight sale was a right mess about 14 different pre sales at random times leaving about three tickets for general sale.

looking at the dates London 20, Dublin 23 you could see they were going to add another London date so why not just announce two dates at the same time and make it less chaotic 

I know, I shouldn’t have fallen for that but just glad I’ve got tickets.

Will try to get tickets for the Saturday as well I recon.

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Just booked for Bluedot - AMAZING lineup

handy little 5 month payment plan to spread the pain too

plus one of my best mates lives round the corner for the odd shower!

UpTmhSU.jpg

The line up looks amazing for blue dot except for UNKLE as it’s almost been 5years since he took £40000 for the Mo’wax exhibition by offering a new version of psyence fiction which still hasn’t arrived!

i should probably change my icon thinking about it....

1 hour ago, Jay said:

The line up looks amazing for blue dot except for UNKLE as it’s almost been 5years since he took £40000 for the Mo’wax exhibition by offering a new version of psyence fiction which still hasn’t arrived!

i should probably change my icon thinking about it....

Mo Wax.... that takes me back

kicks more funk than a Shaolin Monk

I finally scored a couple of quite decent seats to this year's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony.  Every third year they hold it here.

This year's performer inductees Dire Straits, Bon Jovi, the Cars, the Moody Blues, Nina Simone.

I feel like a kid at Christmas ATM.  (Or a kid who found out in October he's getting "that" gift and now has to simmer down for two months.)

On 04/02/2018 at 20:33, Costock_Fox said:

I know, I shouldn’t have fallen for that but just glad I’ve got tickets.

Will try to get tickets for the Saturday as well I recon.

I managed to get tickets for both the Friday and Sunday in the end just need to find a cheap ish hotel in London now

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Stones have announced UK dates. This is a definite for me, dare I say it, whatever price. Satisfaction live is bucket list material. 

Saw them last year in Lucca and it was incredible. I'll pay whatever to see them again. No wonder the prices are so ridiculous.

• Like 1