Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Stones at the 'Rickety' in 3 weeks time  ... Missed them in the 70s and regretted it for years. Good lady is treating me to this. One item ticked off on the 'bucket list'!

• Like 1

On 09/05/2018 at 16:52, Worthington said:

Stones at the 'Rickety' in 3 weeks time  ... Missed them in the 70s and regretted it for years. Good lady is treating me to this. One item ticked off on the 'bucket list'!

Saw them in 1982, 1990, and 2013. Ceased to be artistically relevant in 1973 in my opinion, but it's rather like standing on the Mall waving a cheap plastic Union Jack as the Royal Family trundle past. 

1 hour ago, Line-X said:

Saw them in 1982, 1990, and 2013. Ceased to be artistically relevant in 1973 in my opinion, but it's rather like standing on the Mall waving a cheap plastic Union Jack as the Royal Family trundle past. 

Each to their own opinion I suppose, but personally cannot wait for this It's poignant for us as I'm highly unlikely to live long enough to get another chance to see them !

2 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

I'm going on the 19th with my aunt and uncle, big Pearl Jam fans

I'm hugely jealous, but I don't want to travel and stay over night these days (on my own)..although if I'm going to see them in the future I'll have to...so probably will, I've seen them numerous times though, always special.

I'll be avoiding this thread and PJ forums after the gig...a reminder of what I missed out on.:D

Next for me From the jam.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I'm hugely jealous, but I don't want to travel and stay over night these days (on my own)..although if I'm going to see them in the future I'll have to...so probably will, I've seen them numerous times though, always special.

I'll be avoiding this thread and PJ forums after the gig...a reminder of what I missed out on.:D

Next for me From the jam.

I missed this when they went on sale - got them through Viagogo not too much above listed price. 

Great thing about PJ is that unlike most bands the set list changes from night to night - so no spoilers and you never know what you'll get. Lat time I saw them was MK bowl which was superb. 

• Like 1