Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

I'm planning to do this driving down friday night, lash in Bristool then stay at mates at uni then go game and drive back sat night.

Just need to ask mate at uni!

Beautiful, this means I'm going with a scouse fan a Manc fan and Jonbluefox (making his big return!!)

Schweeeeet

Four weeks away mate, tickets aren't even out until 9th Feb.

Im such a tool. Why i thought we was playing next week is a shocker.

Dont have a clue where I got that from. Ive been txting everyone about our game against Northampton as well.

Weird one.

For people going by train, which Bristol station is everyone going too? I believe there are a few?

There's two, Temple Meads and Parkway. Both are more or less the same distance from the ground but temple meads is better if you're planning on going to a few pubs first. There's basically fook all worth seeing between parkway at the memorial stadium but if you're coming from tm, you've got the whole of the gloucester road which has got about 20 pubs on it.

There's two, Temple Meads and Parkway. Both are more or less the same distance from the ground but temple meads is better if you're planning on going to a few pubs first. There's basically fook all worth seeing between parkway at the memorial stadium but if you're coming from tm, you've got the whole of the gloucester road which has got about 20 pubs on it.

Cheers for the info, I've read on Footie Ground Guide that Filton Abbey Wood was the nearest station to the ground? Google Maps confirms this info too! Is there any pubs round that way though?

Cheers for the info, I've read on Footie Ground Guide that Filton Abbey Wood was the nearest station to the ground? Google Maps confirms this info too! Is there any pubs round that way though?

If you're after pubs, just get in early to Temple Meads... Gloucester Rd is packed with pubs, whereas Filton Abbey isn't, at all. Just make sure you leave yourself plenty of time from TM, its a fair old walk all the way...

Yeah if you can get there that's the closest. About 20 minutes at a brisk walk. You'll pass a couple of pubs that way but probably best to give those a miss, think some of the more ****ish rovers fans drink there since the john cabot got shut down. It's not really a problem though because the wellington is really friendly and about 2 minutes away from the stadium, and even if you fail the bouncer's highly complex 'are you from leicester?' test, the victoria is a couple more minutes down the road and takes away fans.

Am I right in thinking the away allocation for this is actually less than Northampton?

Is this actually going to make it to Priority 3 day?

Also does anyone know off the top of their heads if I can buy a nipper ticket with an adult season ticket? I.E when I'm buying on the wednesday if they are still available.

Thanks if anyone knows before I can be arsed to email the ticket office :D

Am I right in thinking the away allocation for this is actually less than Northampton?

Also does anyone know off the top of their heads if I can buy a nipper ticket with an adult season ticket? I.E when I'm buying on the wednesday if they are still available.

Check the sticky. :thumbup:

Please note

This will be an ALL TICKET GAME.

NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH

Fcukwits. :angry:

As if the home areas are going to sell out...

Never mind, I'll definitely blag a ticket for this one.

Fcukwits. :angry:

As if the home areas are going to sell out...

Never mind, I'll definitely blag a ticket for this one.

Only a few games a year are all ticket for home and away and this is one of them.

Looks like I'll be with the home fans for this one-if anyone wants me to get them a home end ticket let me know as I doubt they'd send it to a Leicester address :unsure: Just don't wear your city shirt to the game!

I'm not sure of exact numbers, but I'd imagine there won't be the same rush as there was for Northampton. We've got an away the Tuesday before against Hartlepool and then the MK Dons fixture the week after (I think...), people might give this a miss, especially as its a 2.5 hour drive for most. I'm gonna say that this will reach.... general sale! (Or at least that's what my contact in the ticket office reckons...)

Yup - so long as the priority hasnt already been used!

I'm not sure of exact numbers, but I'd imagine there won't be the same rush as there was for Northampton. We've got an away the Tuesday before against Hartlepool and then the MK Dons fixture the week after (I think...), people might give this a miss, especially as its a 2.5 hour drive for most. I'm gonna say that this will reach.... general sale! (Or at least that's what my contact in the ticket office reckons...)
Yup - so long as the priority hasnt already been used!

Cheers lads :thumbup:

Archived