Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Just had KFC from Birstall services - not only did they not mess my order up (!) but the chicken breast in the Zinger Tower burger was about three times the size as normal, proper delicious beast

I love that KFC, where do they get the chickens from, they are reguarly huge.

42 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

Waste of a good bolognese imo. I bet you couldn’t taste anything but heat after the first couple of mouthfuls. You might as well have been eating plain mince.

Nah my mouth isn't a pussy but thanks for the concern.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Nah my mouth isn't a pussy but thanks for the concern.

It’s not about being a pussy although eating chilli definitely proves your manliness, it’s about ruining a good bolognese. The fact remains that once you add a scotch bonnet to something you render all the other flavours obsolete. That’s actually why people started putting chilli in food in the first place - to mask the bad taste of cheap and old cuts of meat when they couldn’t afford anything better. Basically what you’re doing here is trying to big up the fact that you’re eating like a 17th century peasant.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rogstanley said:

It’s not about being a pussy although eating chilli definitely proves your manliness, it’s about ruining a good bolognese. The fact remains that once you add a scotch bonnet to something you render all the other flavours obsolete. That’s actually why people started putting chilli in food in the first place - to mask the bad taste of cheap and old cuts of meat when they couldn’t afford anything better. Basically what you’re doing here is trying to big up the fact that you’re eating like a 17th century peasant.

You're welcome to your opinion but I honestly have no difficulty distinguishing the sweet, almost banana like flavour of a bonnet from other flavours in the dish.  I'm sure I can't be the only one.

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 20:57, Strokes said:

I love that KFC, where do they get the chickens from, they are reguarly huge.

Chernoybl....Or japanese east coast farms...I suppose.

Or NP has cornered the market, on getting osteriches, to doubleshift as chickens..

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 11:22, Rogstanley said:

What did vegetarians use chilli for..??

Chillies were being eaten around the world before your ignorance of food, shone the ray of civilisation into our ignorant gourmet lives.

• Haha 1

On 29/10/2017 at 06:22, Rogstanley said:

Speaking of which, a nice shaven one (not a cat either)

Edited by Jattdogg

• 3 weeks later...