Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

I doubt it. :(

I just ran the BBC Predictor and it looks like we'll have to wait until Easter at least - unless we can win at both Tranmere AND Millwall.

Awesome. v Leeds!? :w00t:

I've been looking at that as our promotion game for months but thought we might do it before then, but it's getting closer and closer and as you say could potentially be the one.

Would be amazing the get promoted against Leeds, pitch invasion, piss the Leedscum of even more.

I think i'll attempt at getting tickets for this.

We have been allocated 4086 tickets for this match.

Tickets go on sale for this game as follows;

Monday 16th March - STH Priority 1

Tuesday 17th March - STH Priority 2

Wednesday 18th March - STH Priority 3

Thursday 19th March - Members

Friday 20th March - General Sale

Tickets are priced as follows;

Standing:

Adults £20.00

Seniors/Students £12.00

Under 16's £9.00

Seating:

Adults £15.00

Seniors/Students £12.00

Under 16's £9.00

Fox Travel will depart from the stadium at 9.30am, priced as follows;

Adult STH £12.00

Senior/Under 16's STH £10.00

Adult £14.00

Senior/Under 16's £12.00

Ha! £7.40 return for an adult from Grantham - Peterborough and £4.90 with a railcard on the train. Happy days. It only takes 20 minutes too!

£16.90 adult return from Leicester £11.90 with a railcard and £8.40 for kids.

Quality price for students, shame its 12'oclock. Makes you think what it would be like watching a team in the premiership.

Should be a good day, why haven't we been given more tickets? :crylaugh:

And you would of thought Northampton to Peterbourgh would be cheap on the train, well it ent unless im completely useless at this train marlarky.

Standing tickets are more expensive than sitting? Curious...

No they're not. The standing price is £5 cheaper for adults and the prices are the same for students/seniors and the u16's.

Looking forward to this.

No they're not. The standing price is £5 cheaper for adults and the prices are the same for students/seniors and the u16's.

Looking forward to this.

Nope. Standing is more expensive!

Standing: £20 for adults

Seating: £15 for adults

Unless Tilley's original post was wrong... oh, which it is, according to the OS, it's £15 for standing, and £20 for a seat. That makes more sense.

I e-mailed the ticket office on Monday for information on this game and was told;

Standing; £15

Seating; £20

Confused.

They said I can order my tickets now and the will process my order on the day of my Priority (Tuesday) but i'm not sure I trust them, so might just wait till the Tuesday and phone them myself.

Do they send confirmation that you have got tickets when you order them on e-mail.

Infact i've just had a though, not sure if they do this maybe someone can let me know, send them an e-mail with my phone number they can phone me and i'll do it over the phone that way, if they havn't contacted me by 4pm, I can phone them after i've finished work and I would have thought and hoped they'd still be some left for Priority 2, Priority 3 might sell out but Priority 2 should be fine I think....

YEP! Amazing, Standing = £5 cheaper! :cool:

Main (North) Stand A Wing Seating - Adults £20, Over 60's/Students £12, Under 16's £9, Under 10's Free*

Moyes Terrace: Adults £15, Over 60's/Students £12, Under 16

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/peterbo...ission%20Prices

The e-mail I received yesterday;

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your email. The pre ordering of away tickets is for the full season and not for one match. We can take an order for you for the Peterborough match if you wish and will be processed on your day of eligibility.

The Peterborough information is as follows; Adults Seating £20, Terrace £15, seniors/ students £12 for either, under 16s £9 for either. We have 4056 tickets which will be sold in strict priority order.

Priority 1 on March 16th, priority 2 March 17th, and priority 3 on March 18th , members on March 19th with general sale commencing on March 20th.

Please note that each day’s sale is subject to availability and we fully expect to sell out at some point on priority 3 day.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

These are meant to just reach P3 from what i heard yesterday!

I rekon they will sell out on the Thursday to members.

This isn't as big as Mk Dons game was, i know P'Boro are 3rd now lol but can't see them being there after the Dons's games in hand.

Also Dons have always been our main rivals all season, can't see people queueing at 7am for this one.

And 4000 tickets, i rekon they will sell out Thursday, maybe even early morning Friday.

Do you have to e-mail them card details if ordering tickets? Or do you just pay cash or card when you collect them :dunno:

Is it half standing half sitting or what :dunno:

I :dunno: anything.

All i know is i may double my aways for this season :yahoo::dance::yahoo:

HELP ME PEEPS

Archived