Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Priority - Arrangements for Away Tickets

Due to some of the small allocations and high demand matches this season, there has been a lot of worrying and confusion about whether or not tickets will make a certain date etc...

Hopefully this thread will help people in finding out whether an allocation is likely to make a certain day or not.

To achieve a certain priority for this season (2008/09) you needed to have completed the following amount of away games LAST season.

Priority 3 - Any season ticket holder

Priority 2 - Between 8 and 13 away games last season

Priority 1 - 13 or more away games last season

In an e-mail taken from the Peterborough United thread, recieved by Matt, Jim attempted to clear up some of the confusion with the regards to the numbers holding a certain priority. This is an extract from that e-mail.

If anybody has any further information that they think will be helpful to this thread, then PM either Lisa or myself.

No chit-chat in here, just questions really, please.

I've been reading some of the priority threads for fans who don't have a season ticket for whatever reason - they could live in london/brighton - but are members. Can members who are not season ticket holders get Priority 1?

I've been reading some of the priority threads for fans who don't have a season ticket for whatever reason - they could live in london/brighton - but are members. Can members who are not season ticket holders get Priority 1?

No. Sales go:

Day 1 - P1 STH

Day 2 - P2 STH

Day 3 - P3 STH

Day 4 - Members

Day 5 - General Sale

• 5 weeks later...

Can I ask about next season.

When do you go and get your new priority card sorted out? and i would guess it is best to do it before the tickets for the first away game of next season go on sale.

And when that happens, do you have to take all the ticket stubs from last season with you, or will they just accept the card with the signatures?

Can I ask about next season.

When do you go and get your new priority card sorted out? and i would guess it is best to do it before the tickets for the first away game of next season go on sale.

And when that happens, do you have to take all the ticket stubs from last season with you, or will they just accept the card with the signatures?

You should have been 'creating' your priority card for next season this season as and when you bought tickets for and attended away matches.

I have, and i have 12 signatures on my Card, but they dont want you to waltz in with all the stubs from the away matches as well as the priority card do they, becuase I dont have all my stubs... i have like 7 of the 12

No you priority card is all you need, but save the stubs you might be able to sell them on Ebay in 10 years time when we're Champions of Europe :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

I was wondering me and my dad would like to go Sheffield Utd away this season but as I'm a STH and he is not will i be able to get 2 tickets on the 3rd day of sales (Priority 3) or will i have to wait till general sale.

Also do you think they will be sold out by the 5th day (General Sale)?

I was wondering me and my dad would like to go Sheffield Utd away this season but as I'm a STH and he is not will i be able to get 2 tickets on the 3rd day of sales (Priority 3) or will i have to wait till general sale.

Also do you think they will be sold out by the 5th day (General Sale)?

In theory you can only get one ticket on the wednesday but you never know with our ticket office. Failing that I can't see this being a sell out with it being a Tuesday night so you should be fine.

Ha ha, I might have put a spanner in the works with this one! Following the uproar by our sell outs last season, I raised it at the last FCC meeting, and the club said that they were going to be extra vigilant to those trying it on in future.

Sorry.

just a quick question for anyone to answer

but does anyone have a priority stamp thingy with there season ticket?

i've been a priority 1 season ticket holder for the past 6 years or so but haven't had a stamp thingy for the last couple of seasons....

but i've never had any problems getting tickets on the first day of sales

was wondering if anyone has one still?

just a quick question for anyone to answer

but does anyone have a priority stamp thingy with there season ticket?

i've been a priority 1 season ticket holder for the past 6 years or so but haven't had a stamp thingy for the last couple of seasons....

but i've never had any problems getting tickets on the first day of sales

was wondering if anyone has one still?

I don't but that's because we pre-order away tickets, so our details are in the system. They are supposed to have all STH away ticket details on the system, but some have been in, and there is nothing showing. I think you can still ask for the card though, if you do go in and buy tickets. Seeing as many buy over the phone, I guess the card is a bit redundant.

I don't but that's because we pre-order away tickets, so our details are in the system. They are supposed to have all STH away ticket details on the system, but some have been in, and there is nothing showing. I think you can still ask for the card though, if you do go in and buy tickets. Seeing as many buy over the phone, I guess the card is a bit redundant.

They certainly don't keep a record as I found out to my cost last season when I went to get my priority card updated they had no record of the away tickets I'd purchased by email. This year I saved most of my ticket stubs and have managed a priority 2.

Having said that there does seem little point in having them if they are issuing tickets to anyone on the 1st day of sale.

Having said that there does seem little point in having them if they are issuing tickets to anyone on the 1st day of sale.

Like I said, I brought that one up......

Like I said, I brought that one up......

And appreciated it is, but it comes to something when fans have to point these things out to the club after all they introduced the system not the fans.

yeah its no bother to me if they dont have my details

cause i actually have every away ticket stub for every match i've ever been too...

i'm a bit of a hoarder

but was just wondering, cause i used to like the little leicester badge stamp

And appreciated it is, but it comes to something when fans have to point these things out to the club after all they introduced the system not the fans.

I know, I know. You do wonder how this club manages to function, some times!

yeah its no bother to me if they dont have my details

cause i actually have every away ticket stub for every match i've ever been too...

i'm a bit of a hoarder

but was just wondering, cause i used to like the little leicester badge stamp

Glad I'm not the only one!

Me and my old man decided to travel to as many away's last season as we could (in the end totalling something like 11 stubs), we got to P2 :banana: . We're just wondering now, if we now don't travel to as many this season (say 6) will we be knocked down back to P3, or will we retain our P2 status? (By that system, P1 holders would have to travel 13+ matches a season to maintain their status, just a bit of a cost :blink: )

Me and my old man decided to travel to as many away's last season as we could (in the end totalling something like 11 stubs), we got to P2 :banana: . We're just wondering now, if we now don't travel to as many this season (say 6) will we be knocked down back to P3, or will we retain our P2 status? (By that system, P1 holders would have to travel 13+ matches a season to maintain their status, just a bit of a cost :blink: )

Priority is based on previous season, so if you start to go to less games, you lose your priority.

• 3 weeks later...

Feel free to call me stupid, I know Lisa will ;) but I need to know.

When you buy away tickets, do you have to give the information of the person you're buying them for? I mean I'm a season ticket holder (priority 3) and I'm buying me and my mate (who isnt a season ticket holder) tickets for the Newcastle away game. Now ideally I want to pay season ticket price for both of us but I'm sure the club will want to squeeze a few quid more out of me for my mate right?

Please tell me otherwise.

Feel free to call me stupid, I know Lisa will ;) but I need to know.

When you buy away tickets, do you have to give the information of the person you're buying them for? I mean I'm a season ticket holder (priority 3) and I'm buying me and my mate (who isnt a season ticket holder) tickets for the Newcastle away game. Now ideally I want to pay season ticket price for both of us but I'm sure the club will want to squeeze a few quid more out of me for my mate right?

Please tell me otherwise.

They are the same price whether you are an ST holder or not, unless of course you qualify for concessions. Not 100% sure about the other bit, particularly if they aren't a member or ST holder and/or the club have no record of them.

They will want details, and they will charge the full price for your non-STH mate. :thumbup:

It's not about squeezing money out of your mate, it's about rewarding those who have stumped up the cash up front for a season ticket. It's not like we get much else out of the club!

Archived