Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Priority - Arrangements for Away Tickets

pah! Commoner! :giggle:

Pft, My first EVER away game was Walsall last season, what a game too!

I managed to con my way to getting P1 last season, :o shame on me, <_< my mate got the ticket office man to tick off an extra five games, claiming i'd been to the same ones as him. I scraped 13 games eventually to get to P1, though, fortunately, there will be no conning this season! :D

I used to be common, the days of the great uncleansed :whistle::giggle:

• 2 months later...

Do you have to have a season-ticket in order to get a priority card? And if so, why? That's ludacris.

We've 6 aways left, I need to make 5 in order to qualify for P1 status (and keep us in this division). Intriguing..

Do you have to have a season-ticket in order to get a priority card? And if so, why? That's ludacris.

We've 6 aways left, I need to make 5 in order to qualify for P1 status (and keep us in this division). Intriguing..

You do yes.

It's completely shambolic in my opinion how you can attend next to every away then get shafted for the big ones due to no priority.

Just lucky the contacts exist in our cases.

I've not got a ST & go to a lot of aways but I disagree to be honest. ST holders are what keeps this club alive, if the number of ST sales completely dropped off then eventually the away games you'd be going to would be Salisbury, Wrexham and Kettering. You've got to keep the perks there for your biggest 'customers' and the away priority is obviously the biggest draw after the queenies you save on home matches.

I spend a fvck load of money following Leicester but most of it goes on trains, cider and into the pockets of other clubs. I'd never expect Leicester to prioritise me over someone who sticks 400 quid in their coffers every season.

Some kind of priority within the members system wouldnt go amiss though, been shafted on members day for a couple of bigger games after not being able to get to a phone/computer until a bit later on in the day and doubt most the people who got there before me had spent the season knocking around some of the shitholes I had.

I've not got a ST & go to a lot of aways but I disagree to be honest. ST holders are what keeps this club alive, if the number of ST sales completely dropped off then eventually the away games you'd be going to would be Salisbury, Wrexham and Kettering. You've got to keep the perks there for your biggest 'customers' and the away priority is obviously the biggest draw after the queenies you save on home matches.

I spend a fvck load of money following Leicester but most of it goes on trains, cider and into the pockets of other clubs. I'd never expect Leicester to prioritise me over someone who sticks 400 quid in their coffers every season.

Some kind of priority within the members system wouldnt go amiss though, been shafted on members day for a couple of bigger games after not being able to get to a phone/computer until a bit later on in the day and doubt most the people who got there before me had spent the season knocking around some of the shitholes I had.

Yeah i meant to put somethimg between p.3 and members for regular followers away. Completely agree we shouldn't get priority over someone pumping £3-500 in a season whereas we've merely funding £15-30 to our opposition.

I'm renewing my ST for next season and will be P1 again. However, myself and Fez won't be going to every single away game next season like this, so you guys can 'borrow' our priorities when we don't need them if you wish :)

Yeah i meant to put somethimg between p.3 and members for regular followers away. Completely agree we shouldn't get priority over someone pumping £3-500 in a season whereas we've merely funding £15-30 to our opposition.

Fair, I agree. I can see why the club might not want to have more phases than there are days in the week though, could make sales a bit more tricky.

Leeds make 2 or 3 games a season which have low allocations but are likely to be popular into loyalty games whereby you have to have been to a certain number of aways to qualify for a ticket, with a smaller percentage of the allocation reserved for members who have done enough away games. Don't think that's a bad idea, doesnt really take the incentive to buy a ST away. Old shredded wheat beard does charge over 50 quid for a membership though.

I'm renewing my ST for next season and will be P1 again. However, myself and Fez won't be going to every single away game next season like this, so you guys can 'borrow' our priorities when we don't need them if you wish :)

:wub:

You are an absolute diamond, you.

Not minuted, but I have raised the point at the FCC in the past, and the response has always been, if you're going to that many away games, you should become a member, especially seeing as you can now get the membership that gets you match tickets.

Sorry.

Will the amount of away games you have to go to in the premiership change in order to get priority for the next season?

thanks in advance.

Last time we were in the Prem, the system changed, and you needed to have been to virtually all away games the previous season to be P1. For next season, regardless of division, I would imagine that the rules will be the same as this. But I could be wrong.

• 2 months later...

I have been to 17 away games the season just gone.

Will I be P1 for next season?

Only if you've got the ticket stubs to prove it and a ST

Only if you've got the ticket stubs to prove it and a ST

You dont need ticket stubs if you bought them yourself at the ticket office or via email ..... theyll have a list of all the away tickets you purchased anyway. Ive never had to keep ticket stubs to get my P1 card? :dunno:

My P1 cards been signed as Ive gone along this season anyway. :thumbup:

You dont need ticket stubs if you bought them yourself at the ticket office or via email ..... theyll have a list of all the away tickets you purchased anyway. Ive never had to keep ticket stubs to get my P1 card? :dunno:

My P1 cards been signed as Ive gone along this season anyway. :thumbup:

Well not for me they didn't. I had to go back with the ticket stubs. Also if you're buying for more than one person at the ticket office they don't take the details of the other person every time. The whole system is hit and miss.

Archived