Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

You're both in, depending on Andy getting a ticket. Assuming Tom wants the lift I have room for one more.

Joe, I'm sorry I haven't been around this weekend, went to York, I'm trying to sort things out with the bank, but if worse comes to to worst could I just give you the money on Sat?

No rush mate don't worry, Saturday's fine.

Ignoring Tadman, I'll take it provided I can somehow get a ticket for the game. If I can't get a ticket, I'll still take it and go in the Sarfend end. Big score.

Is this still a weekend jobby ala blackpool???

Andrew.. I can help get a ticket if it goes to priority 3? Muncle has 2 ST's

haha i'll see what I can conjur.

This has been the game I've been up for since last season finished.

Should be a bit warmer than Blackpool as well :P

It'd be pretty much impossible to be colder than Blackpool was! Does Sarfend have a Sanuuuuuuuk?? It needs one!

Let me know the craic Re: tickets asap mate. I'll need to tap into other resources otherwise!

It'd be pretty much impossible to be colder than Blackpool was! Does Sarfend have a Sanuuuuuuuk?? It needs one!

Let me know the craic Re: tickets asap mate. I'll need to tap into other resources otherwise!

Tis true that mate, was a bit sub zero.

Saarfend doesn't have a sanuuuuuk, but it has ample clubii and barii(hayles) and hopefuly seedy old men.

I can get you a ticket mate anyway so that's sorted. Get tapping mate :thumbup:

Looking forward to this greatly. Penultimate away game of the season, promotion may be sealed here or may already have been sealed and the weather should be halfway decent. Pre-ordering tickets for this baby!

Has it gone now?
Ignoring Tadman, I'll take it provided I can somehow get a ticket for the game. If I can't get a ticket, I'll still take it and go in the Sarfend end. Big score.

Who needs the lift most? Bearing in mind Andy is not definite either, the only two confirmed spaces are Dave and Joe.

Tis true that mate, was a bit sub zero.

Saarfend doesn't have a sanuuuuuk, but it has ample clubii and barii(hayles) and hopefuly seedy old men.

I can get you a ticket mate anyway so that's sorted. Get tapping mate :thumbup:

Excellent. I love the seedy old men. Not as much as your mother, though... :whistle::P

Sound for the ticket, lad. Should be another epic!

Excellent. I love the seedy old men. Not as much as your mother, though... :whistle::P

Sound for the ticket, lad. Should be another epic!

Now then.... aha

Excellent mate. Shall we gamble on a BnB/ ramps aunties? :P Theres a skybar that has £15 entry and free drinks all night!!! :whistle::thumbup:

Now then.... aha

Excellent mate. Shall we gamble on a BnB/ ramps aunties? :PTheres a skybar that has £15 entry and free drinks all night!!! :whistle::thumbup:

Ahem. I am extremely involved.

How much we looking at for some form of sleeping arrangements? Price of travel may need to be clarified as well.

Yeah go for it, just make sure you let me know pal. This has bigger potential than Hayles in Blackpool.

This has the potential to be ...dare I say it...Ricky sappleton

Train tickets look £40 E/W cheapest... Not too bad I suppose. What do ya reckon?

Archived