Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Just booking a weekend here with the missus as we speak . Anyone else stopping over ?

Going down for the day.

Think Maybes is staying the weekend though.

On the 8.25 from Leicester, which gets us in Southend for just after 11, perfect time for a big brekky.

£25 on the train. :cool:

2 and a half hours for me to get to Southend! WTF - its down the pissing road!

£12.55 on the train, get there for 12 leave at 10:30pm. Sorted.

An hours drive - i think i'll get our lass involved. She'll love a day out at the seaside whilst i go watch footie and get wrecked. Love it.

Anyone have Priority 1 or 2 they're not gonna use for this? There's a beer in it for usage.

Hugs and Kisses

Smuts

-x-

Yeah same here. I'll pay 2 beers though.

:ph34r:

Seriously. Can I be second in line after the General. Nice one.

Sorted now, full car and staying over meaning a messy sat night in Sarfend. Plus I get paid the day before.

Cannnot wait for this, hoping all the right faces get tickets knowing the stand I'd also expect all to stand and a top atmosphere.

Sorted now, full car and staying over meaning a messy sat night in Sarfend. Plus I get paid the day before.

Cannnot wait for this, hoping all the right faces get tickets knowing the stand I'd also expect all to stand and a top atmosphere.

I take it that is in response to my text?

Travelodge/ premier inn £60 per room - usually 2 people but we could potentially cram 4 in.

Archived