Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Away Allocations For Next Season

:crylaugh:

It's true.

It took you 4 years to finally sell out at the Ricoh, and then it was full of Chelsea "fans" who come from Covscum, and as Chelsea were coming to Covscum they thought they'd go to a game for once.

When Rugby World Cup 2015 atleast you will see a full stadium down there for once, shame (for you) your shitty club won't even profit from it. :giggle:

most of those look like cup allocations - 4800 at derby? 6000 at barnsley? :unsure:

everyone takes 6,000 to Oakwell, we have for the last few seaons - all that stand behind the goal 'init so its fairly big!

:unsure: really?

Yes, errrr, I went these past two seasons and on both occasions we generally filled the stand, about 6,000,

Every club has the right to 6,000 at Barnsley. Not always taken though.

They will give more as well if needed, in the bottom tier of ricketty old stand to the left of the away end, upto the halfway line. Most seasons we take about 7,500 to Oakwell.

...and that means that 'everyone' actually takes 6000 fans there, does it?

Well thats what the away fans are initially given and obviousley the 'bigger' clubs with great support will take 6,000 plus like Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, us, Leeds, Derby, Forest etc

Really hope Sheff United dont go up, still my favourite away day.

'3-0 down who gives a fuck' - 'Shoes off if you love Leicester' - We paid for your hats'

£1.50 for a Capri Sun and Ched with his hand wash on the train! :whistle:

Quality day.

We managed to create a decent enough atmosphere down there when we beat them in the last minute in the FA Cup in 2004. Decent day out.

Exactly, that was a brilliant day and there can be some alright noise down there if people put the effort in, although the home atmosphere is generally poor and it is DEFINATELY not worse than the Ricoh!! :blink:

I for one am going down to the ticket office to cement my priority 2 status for next season... planning on trying to make every single game home and away but the prospect of going to St James' Park is particularly exciting...

Newcastle United: 3,000

Surely that'll get increased because I cannot see that many Newcastle fans filling it (like they do in the Prem) and watching Championship football so we gotta get more.

I rang up today and they are going to send my priority 1 card out to me. Hopefully i wont have problems getting tickets for any away games this season as long as they answer the phone

I Hope Everyone Goes Barnsley Again Because At The End Of 06/07 Season ?, That Was Amazing The Atmosphere And Then Leeds Going Down at The End ! :crylaugh:

Yes that was amazing I was at the back of the stand and Matt Fryatt scored with a chip (altough it counted as an own goal) and Leeds went down - didn't they play Derby?

And then last season I was behind the net three rows up and Hume scored. That was a great day aswell.

Archived