Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Away Allocations For Next Season

Unless we are doing remotely well next year the part time blue army will piss off - which in turn will please me.

I second this, Sir Rob.

I want them all to piss off so I can get tickets on general sale. Y'know, like the good old days in the Championship.

Yes that was amazing I was at the back of the stand and Matt Fryatt scored with a chip (altough it counted as an own goal) and Leeds went down - didn't they play Derby?

Ipswich.

Good stuff. fooking hope Reading go up, that truely is the most fooking awful away day in the football league.

Why is Reading such an awful away day? Restricted view? Harsh policing Please enlighten me...

Why is Reading such an awful away day? Restricted view? Harsh policing Please enlighten me...

I've only been once and that was in the cup in 2004/05 and it was actually excellant because we had the whole end and James Scowcroft scored in the last minute. But upon hearing from other clubs of a normal league game there I'll say:

The ground is shit, the location is shit, the home fans are shit, the stewards are shit, and transport links there are shit.

I've only been once and that was in the cup in 2004/05 and it was actually excellant because we had the whole end and James Scowcroft scored in the last minute. But upon hearing from other clubs of a normal league game there I'll say:

The ground is shit, the location is shit, the home fans are shit, the stewards are shit, and transport links there are shit.

This. The stewards are fooking cvnts. No standing, no swearing, no moving seats to get nearer to something vaugley resembling an atmosphere even though there's empty places all over the shop. Horrible location. Ground even more boring than ours. Home fans wouldn't look out of place at a funeral.

This. The stewards are fooking cvnts. No standing, no swearing, no moving seats to get nearer to something vaugley resembling an atmosphere even though there's empty places all over the shop. Horrible location. Ground even more boring than ours. Home fans wouldn't look out of place at a funeral.

Spot on sir.

The league game shortly followed the cup game, think it was 0-0. One of the worst awayers Ive ever been.

The transport isn't THAT bad! And whats wrong with the location? :dunno:

It's about 4 miles away from the train station and there's asbolutely no pubs anywhere near it.

The whole day out is constructed for boring plastics that want to come in their cars, not have a drink, sit down in silence for 90 minutes and then fook off home.

It's about 4 miles away from the train station and there's asbolutely no pubs anywhere near it.

The whole day out is constructed for boring plastics that want to come in their cars, not have a drink, sit down in silence for 90 minutes and then fook off home.

Ok I have to admit that they are some very fair points!

How much will the fox travel be for Newcastle? Is it much more as it's further away?

I know someone up there, so I'm gonna get the train there as it arrives earlier, but buy the fox travel and inform them I'll only be returning.

It's usually about £23, but I can't remember if it ever varied on distance?

Also, how much do we think match tickets will be? (Baring in mind i'm 17)

How much will the fox travel be for Newcastle? Is it much more as it's further away?

I know someone up there, so I'm gonna get the train there as it arrives earlier, but buy the fox travel and inform them I'll only be returning.

It's usually about £23, but I can't remember if it ever varied on distance?

Also, how much do we think match tickets will be? (Baring in mind i'm 17)

Fox Travel cost me £19 to Carlisle last season, so I'm guessing it'll be around that price to Newcastle, maybe a little less. ;)

As Everyone Is Talking About Allocations For Next Season, I Have Named The Clubs That Can Potentially Be In The Coca-Cola Championship During The 2009/2010 Season.

___

All Of The Football Team's Named Below Are Either;

Safe And In The Coca-Cola Championship.

Nearly Promoted To The Coca-Cola Championship.

Looking At Relegated From The Barclaycard Premiership.

___

Sheffield United: 3000 that can be increased to 5200

:angry: Unless you are Wednesday in which case they'll put fans on the top tier of the Bramall Lane End, give your biggest rivals a meagre 3000 seats, and chuck piss down at you when the match is playing. <_< They put netting up this season a great help for urine.

:cool: Still had a great day out though 2-1 to the Wednesday Boys!

Sheffield Wednesday: 3700

Both tiers of the Leppings Lane end which you are entitled to is about 6600 but even :giggle: MASSIVE Leeds United haven't come close to selling that amount in recent years. Most clubs bring around 1000 and it looks and sounds empty. If you can sell the tickets then it could be up to 7995 if required. That's both tiers of the Leppings Lane and the North West Terrace. Only QPR (League 1 Promotion Party), and the Blades have sold that out in recent years. The truth is you'll have plenty of seats available and no need to worry. Best place to park near the ground is the Wednesdayite carpark on Penistone Road. It costs £5 but between a carful that's nothing and it means you are right next to the ground and don't have to worry about walking great distances. :thumbup: Enjoy your visit and it'll be great to welcome back Nige but hopefully you won't pickup any points.

:) Any more questions ask me nearer the time.

They will give more as well if needed, in the bottom tier of ricketty old stand to the left of the away end, upto the halfway line. Most seasons we take about 7,500 to Oakwell.

:) True but it is a local derby for us against the six fingered peg sellers!

Archived