Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

can't we scrap the bandwidth blackhole that is....

just noticed how big the 'what are you listening to now' thread is - can't imagine this is doing much for bandwidth and stuff...

wouldn't it make sense to do away with it and just have an extra field below the avatar...

i mean, the few times i've looked in there it was just a list of songs and no discussion or anything of any use.

:dunno:

People will always find ways. I mean you've got to 9K so it must be possible.

I don't post in the "What are you listening to" thread :angry:

Though most of my posts were from posting in match threads when I didn't go the games and we didn't have Live Chat :whistle:

just noticed how big the 'what are you listening to now' thread is - can't imagine this is doing much for bandwidth and stuff...

wouldn't it make sense to do away with it and just have an extra field below the avatar...

i mean, the few times i've looked in there it was just a list of songs and no discussion or anything of any use.

:dunno:

HERO. I fucking hate that thread. Who reads it? If you actually go in there, read each post in turn and actually take an interest then you're a fucking dullard

I can't believe Joe got 971 posts in that thread alone. :o

Delete it, and start from a fresh. 609 pages in less than 2 years. We got some proper fucking whores in this place.

I can't believe Joe got 971 posts in that thread alone. :o

Delete it, and start from a fresh. 609 pages in less than 2 years. We got some proper fucking whores in this place.

How do you see how many posts someone has got in a thread?

when your in a forum, if you click on the number under the number of replies column a separate window opens with who's made how many replies

On the board that lists all of the threads, there is a number next to the thread in a column called 'Replies'. The number is in blue.

Click this number and then find your name and there will be the amount of times you've posted in said thread.

On the board that lists all of the threads, there is a number next to the thread in a column called 'Replies'. The number is in blue.

Click this number and then find your name and there will be the amount of times you've posted in said thread.

Stez has already said :P

But thanks anyway :thumbup:

Stez has already said :P

But thanks anyway :thumbup:

Well I pressed 'Add Reply' straight after you posted..... it just took me about two hours to make the post because I was doing other things at the same time lol

I don't mind that thread but i love the idea of having iTunes linked to you avatar somehow. Similar to how msn or lastfm does it.

Would likely cost a bit to set up so I can't see it happening - and would likely take up bandwidth.

I don't have a problem with the Listening Now? thread. It's frequently rubbish but it sparks the odd conversation. At the end of the day if you don't like it, don't read it? :unsure:

Would likely cost a bit to set up so I can't see it happening - and would likely take up bandwidth.

I don't have a problem with the Listening Now? thread. It's frequently rubbish but it sparks the odd conversation. At the end of the day if you don't like it, don't read it? :unsure:

I don't, but I still reserve the right to thing it's complete and utter dog turd :thumbup:

It's an awful thread and it should die.

The top 5 offenders:

Joe. 972

Libertine 834

Samilktray 802

Finnegan 663

Alexei 641

And that's just the 2nd version. :P

I like it.

It (surprisingly) tells me what people are listening to.

Archived