Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Clearing a spare room today I found a black bag full of CD.......... Not full but about 30 that I must have emptied from my car years back

Found this gem along with others...... so the next few weeks will be retro time   :thumbup:

And this............. amazing Album......... they should have been huge but that might be just my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Realised I didn't have much synth pop 80's stuff, so bought some...played these recently, liked them all.

51gf4yJtlOL._SY355_.jpg

417Q6Xa1+0L._AC_US218_.jpg413D0yPjmmL._AC_US218_.jpg

220px-Newgolddreamsimpleminds.jpg

The early 80's - a great time for synth pop. you could actually pick up so many good albums at the time.

Reproduction was even better than Dare for the human league and worth listening to.

Numan or Tubeway army, Kraftwerk and Ultravox are musts for the are and the associates (with Billy Mackenzie's voice were mindblowing)

I'm presently listening to a group I feel are the daddy of many of those synth groups. Bebop Deluxe. Bill Nelson is not only a fantastic guitarist but he wrote amazing lyrics. I'm blown away everytime I put this vinyl on: