Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Shenmue

• 2 months later...
Currently playing number one on the dreamcast. It really is one of the best games ever made. "One game, one hunded yen, I'll give it a go!"

A game of darts. 50 Yen. I'll play.

*Cue soft jazz type music*

*Cue hand moving around the screen with dart in hand*

*Misses the board completely*

So close!

Remember when you had to go into the basement/dungeon thing. That was well scary.

Just done that bit, trying to complete all of the games in the arcade now, with assistance from uncle ben. Whose arms are flailing in the air upon loosing.

Edited by Uncle Monty

loved this game , cant remember finishing it though , think i spent all my time in the arcade , bit like my real school years realy

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Ahhhh Shenmue! many a night was had playing that game on the Dreamcast! has anyone seen the version that was gonna come out on the Saturn? it looked decent for that!

Dunno if there will ever be a part 3 tho :( all Sega seem to do nowadays is release rubbish!

• 1 month later...
Tom driving his hotdog van would be a good addition!

Have you seen the trailer

I came in my pants when I first heard the 70 man battle music.

Hopefully though, with the inclusion of Ryo, Shenmue fans will buy this so that it has a good amount of sales and hopefully lead to S3.

Have you seen the trailer

I came in my pants when I first heard the 70 man battle music.

Hopefully though, with the inclusion of Ryo, Shenmue fans will buy this so that it has a good amount of sales and hopefully lead to S3.

Let's hope so. Their main selling point is Ryo, that says something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...