Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

11 minutes ago, Kitotac said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I became interested in Lfc during the title charge,  being a chelsea fan I was rooting for leicester against spurs,  I became a fan when Ndidi was signed and if iheanacho signs im buying a shirt:scarf:(I'm a Nigerian).

favourite moment was the 3:1 victory vs Liverpool.

Welcome.

?

• Like 1

Leicester fan from the great state of Maryland here. Started following the foxes just a couple yrs ago and just loved the way they played together as a team. Learned some lessons last season but I think we're ready for another great run this year.

Iheanacho will be a great addition if we can pull it off. Vardy,Mahrez and Nacho on the fi KD at the same time is some serious serious fire power. .

• Like 2

On 13/07/2017 at 01:02, Netflix & Chillwell said:

Hi foxes fans

Been lurking for a while now and decided to join! I'm quite young but I'm football mad and I can't wait to see how the foxes get on next season. Best memory is Nugents goal against Watford in the play off semi final, I went mad! And my dog is named after a certain Turkish lad who used to play for Leicester!

On 23/07/2017 at 22:22, Swerve said:

Hey,

I support Leicester city too much and have decided to join in on the bashing of our players for no good reason.

Been around here but finally bothered to join.

On 31/07/2017 at 16:41, Flogrant said:

Hello everyone. My name is Florence.

I left Leicester few months ago, but still rooting Foxes anywhere I go.

What are your expectations of Harry Maguire? 

On 01/08/2017 at 01:41, Kitotac said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I became interested in Lfc during the title charge,  being a chelsea fan I was rooting for leicester against spurs,  I became a fan when Ndidi was signed and if iheanacho signs im buying a shirt:scarf:(I'm a Nigerian).

favourite moment was the 3:1 victory vs Liverpool.

On 01/08/2017 at 13:58, Usafox1 said:

Leicester fan from the great state of Maryland here. Started following the foxes just a couple yrs ago and just loved the way they played together as a team. Learned some lessons last season but I think we're ready for another great run this year.

Iheanacho will be a great addition if we can pull it off. Vardy,Mahrez and Nacho on the fi KD at the same time is some serious serious fire power. .

On 02/08/2017 at 09:50, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Morning guys/girls!

New poster here, been following FT for donkeys (Ulloa) years and thought i'd create an account to get involved.

I come in peace.

Regards,

TheRealWalshy

On 04/08/2017 at 13:49, Lcfccon said:

Hi Guys,

Like A lot I've been lurking for a while and couldn't resist the pull of all the commotion ?.

Welcomes people! Good to have you!

Morning 

Been watching for a while now and thought it was about time I joined in. Still remember my first game West ham at home on boxing day about 20 odd years ago sitting in the double decker stand. Making me feel old now. 

• Like 1

Thought i should join properly, instead of enjoying & lurking, in time for the new season start.

I really don't like Arsenal so a cheeky win tonight would be a smashing start to the season for me.

No inside info or revolutionary tactical advice is to be expected from me. Am excited for the season though strangely.

Bring it on !

• Like 1

Been poking my nose around here plenty thought the start of the season would be a good time to finally make an account. Followed the Foxes since the season we fell famously short against Watford, been stuck ever since. Hailing from Melbourne.

• Like 1

Been lurking on here for far too long and have finally felt compelled to join. 

That post from another member member comparing homosexuality to paedophilia. Jeez - that's what done it for me. I couldn't sit around and watch whilst such nonsense was being dispatched. 

My other team are Dorchester Town so when I'm not watching the Foxes, I can give an update on how Chris Weale is doing. He's busy so far this season - we have a leaky defence. 

See you at Old Trafford. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a very long time reader and friend of Foxestalk, and as it happens I own/run the Sheffield Wednesday equivalent forum Owlstalk

We're a friendly bunch too so if feel free to nip over anytime you like

In the meantime I'll be dropping in anytime we have any shared interest or news happening between Leicester City and Sheffield Wednesday as we seem to cross paths very regularly!

Neil
https://www.owlstalk.co.uk

Edited by Owlstalk

2 hours ago, Owlstalk said:

Hey all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a very long time reader and friend of Foxestalk, and as it happens I own/run the Sheffield Wednesday equivalent forum Owlstalk

We're a friendly bunch too so if feel free to nip over anytime you like

In the meantime I'll be dropping in anytime we have any shared interest or news happening between Leicester City and Sheffield Wednesday as we seem to cross paths very regularly!

Neil
https://www.owlstalk.co.uk

Didn't you have an account on here before?

On 9/4/2017 at 12:35, TheyCallMeMrCarbohydrate said:

Good afternoon everybody. Been a supporter since the Brian Little days. Currently a ST holder in the family stand with my lad.  I'm a true Leicesterian - my family have been living here for at least 500 years!   

Plastic!  My family have been here for 700 years! :)

• Haha 2

I've left this really late I supported since I started taking an interest to football (1999) I attended my first match was our 1-1 draw with red star Belgrade and boy do I remember that crazy season under Peter Taylor I was ST holder from 2000 all the way till last season (money problems) but now I am a Golden fox member and attend every 3 to 5 games. I never even knew foxestalk existed till a few months ago

Edited by DatfoxesKid23