Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

On 08/01/2018 at 17:04, Daveb5569 said:

Hi All

Originally from Lutterworth, but now now living in the south Surrey just wondering if any Leicester pubs around to watch matches, cannot always get up to games with the kids playing on Saturdays and Sundays 

Pubs in Leicester or South Surrey?

17 hours ago, KingCarlyle said:

Hi there! I'm new to Foxes Talk as well! I'm from the States, and for a long time I was searching for a team to really set my heart on and love. I toyed with Southampton for a bit and my family tried to steer be towards Tottenham, but I found my true love in 2015 when Leicester proved what chemistry and good leadership can do to a "small" club (by PL standards). Ever since then, Leicester continues to pull me in even after losses. I love the loyalty of the true LCFC players like Vardy and Okazaki, and I love the fanbase. I hope none of you see me as a bandwagon fan, because I was just in the right place at the right time trying to find my rock.  

Hi and welcome... a fox is a fox be it from 1960 or 2015... Leicester or Texas - Regardless of when you started supporting LCFC. Welcome x 

• Like 2

Originally from the Saffron Land area, I now live in rural Hertfordshire.  Saw my first game at Filbert St in the 1969/70 season - first game of the season at home to Brum having been relegated and lost the Cup final to Man City the season before.  Rodney Fern scored the first goal I ever saw live (in the Brum game) RIP.

Edited by Fossefilberto

On 31/07/2017 at 16:41, Flogrant said:

Hello everyone. My name is Florence.

I left Leicester few months ago, but still rooting Foxes anywhere I go.

What are your expectations of Harry Maguire? 

Any particular reason for joining Flo? lol

I thought I was going to enjoy your posts but sadly not. Anyway keep rooting Foxes as you know it makes sense.

My expectations of Harry Maguire are that he will be a very good signing. He might even go on to play for England and get linked with a 'big' club.

Hello! I am a Fox fan from Birmingham AL! 

Been a Fox since I got into football in 2014. My first PL game I watched was LCFC vs Man Utd when LCFC made the comeback to win 5-3. I love comebacks and Cinderella stories so I decided to support the Foxes. Little did I know the greatest Cinderella story in football history would happen the next year. I have watched every LCFC game since and have loved it all the way. Hope I can start sharing my opinion with fellow fans.

Edited by AlabamaFox
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 12:27, NorthfieldsFox said:

Hi to all 

thanks for allowing me to join 

No, thank you for joining. Your initial topic/post on here was was one of the best first posts I have seen. Hopefully the first of many insightful posts. Welcome.

• Like 1

Hi. Been a fan for as long as I can remember. Always like to read about what's going on but only just signed up. first game was at filbert street, I can remember it being against West Brom but can't remember the score ? It was a  Long time ago. Been lucky enough to go to Wembley to watch us in 2 finals in 2 years. Enjoyed going to the league one games as it was cheap and always a ticket if had time to go ?. Thought I was lucky enough to see kasper score against Yeovil but woods got given the goal. Took my son to his first game at the weekend he enjoyed it but still have a bit of work to do to get him to want to go some more, next game is stoke at home so hopefully a big win. 

Big hi to all 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 19:59, AlabamaFox said:

Hello! I am a Fox fan from Birmingham AL! 

Been a Fox since I got into football in 2014. My first PL game I watched was LCFC vs Man Utd when LCFC made the comeback to win 5-3. I love comebacks and Cinderella stories so I decided to support the Foxes. Little did I know the greatest Cinderella story in football history would happen the next year. I have watched every LCFC game since and have loved it all the way. Hope I can start sharing my opinion with fellow fans.

Roll Tide.

Hey all,

Lifelong Fox here. I found the site through my dad who used to lurk around on the board most nights. Figured I'd sign up because there are some brilliant and reasonable discussions on here that you can't find on the likes of facebook and other social media sites! My fondest memory (other than the title season.) is my first trip to Wembley in 1996 for the playoff final. So yeah, pleased to meet you all! 

4 hours ago, orangeade said:

New to the site bit of a greenhorn!! Already posted in the wrong section. Been observing for a while now, first game 1959 so been through the ups and downs season ticket holder but I do like a good moan !!!

Welcome @orangeade. You'll fit in well on here!