Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Greetings all!!!

Have been active on some other forums in the past, but reached my limit recently, so have been browsing for a while & seeing the lay of the land (& recognize a few names from other places), so am ready to get settled in. 

Usual username is taken, so have a nice shiny new one!

Couldn't have picked a better time to join with the way things are going and the end of the season upon us...

On 28/04/2018 at 03:29, Iran said:

Hello!

I am a Leicester City fan from Iran and I am interested in using this forum to follow up on the team. :D In the past we had Kaebi join LCFC (but we all know how that went lol), but as of recent times more and more new Iranian players have been linked to Leicester such as Ghoddos, Azmoun, and Jahanbaksh. (I can provide insight and information about any of the players if needed)

Thank You :) 

Could get awkward this relationship :ph34r:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm a long-time lurker on the forum and a lifelong Leicester City fan. My interest in football had fallen into a decline for a while, stemming from the Peter Taylor experience to the eyebrow-raising Sven appointment and it would be the 'Great Escape' that would eventually turn my head. I've come to appreciate the team (and the game itself) so much over the past 4 years; I was ecstatic when we'd managed to avoid relegation and words can't describe how I felt when we won the freaking league. Looking back, I'm so happy that I got to witness it, so much so that I was able to endure the relentless beatings we took throughout the following season, although our incredible Champions League run made it palatable; well, that and humbling Pep at the King Power. Hopefully, there are more good times ahead of us!

P.S. **** Spurs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2018 at 21:56, ChrisG141 said:

Evening all.  Just joined this site :-)  Been a supporter for around 30 years, now have the priviledge of attending games with my daughter.

Blue Army !!!!!!

Welcome to the site....you'll soon realise that attending games isn't a privilege after reading a few posts on here lol

• 5 years later...